mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

8:30AM Saturday morning.  Sun is out, it's warm out (for November), it's not snowing, and the sky is nice and clear.

I'll be at work :boo:  :nopity:

Ouch...

Yeah, it sucks.

But overtime = t3h win because not taking money out of my normal paycheck to pay for a fuel pump = t3h win.

t3h win x 2. Ooooooooo. Yeah, I went there.

That and I'd rather get paid ovetime to get ahead and do work today and do nothing on Monday.

Finally got my car running decent. Replaced the IAC, ignition module, a new BRASS cap and rotor, and a couple rusted fuses. I still get a check engine light with a code for no tach signal to the ECM, but if that was the case, the car wouldn't run atall. HA.

Man I am too hungover to do anything...argh.

What's up with Burlington Coat Factory? I knew they sold stuff cheap, but not that cheap. A buddy of mine just went down to the US and picked a whole bunch of stuff up ... for, yeah super cheap - $100's cheaper than what it would cost in another store. Do they sell B-Stock stuff, or just buy items in mass amounts (i.e. Walmart) and can afford to sell them that cheap?

I am staying at the NavCanada training facility right now, have been for almost a month (go home on Thursday, woot!). Anyways... they also run conferences, and use it as a hotel. This weekend, there is a huge girl's hockey tournament in the area, so there is around 300 little girls running around. I wouldn't mind normally, but the little brats with fudge-heads for parents have been running around, screaming, and doing a little knock and run on my door. I have phoned down to front desk 3 times alone tonight, I am so sick of this... next kid that fudges with me is getting strangled.

Fight 'em.

Then look for the hot hockey moms that are all stuck up and think that their daughter is going to the NHL. Then their dream gets crushed and they turn their daughters into strippers or night club dancers.

Fight 'em.

Then look for the hot hockey moms that are all stuck up and think that their daughter is going to the NHL.  Then their dream gets crushed and they turn their daughters into strippers or night club dancers.

LOL.

I hate staying in hotels like that :Doh:

I caught one in mid-knock. Told the little pucker if she knocked on my door one more time I was going to drag her to the front desk.

I caught one in mid-knock. Told the little pucker if she knocked on my door one more time I was going to drag her to the front desk.

Do that again, but show up to the door nekkid. That's just good style.

Managed to get myself some Mechanix M-Pact 2 gloves today. Summit has them for $39 USD before shipping, handling, and fees. I managed to get them for $39 CAD total. Gotta love friends with store discounts.

Do that again, but show up to the door nekkid. That's just good style.

Just went for a walk, there is now a commissionaire sitting right outside my room in the hallway. He told me he will be sitting there until the brats go to bed :D

Managed to get myself some Mechanix M-Pact 2 gloves today.  Summit has them for $39 USD before shipping, handling, and fees.  I managed to get them for $39 CAD total.  Gotta love friends with store discounts.

Not bad! I picked up regular Mechanix gloves from Canuck Tire for about the same price.

What's up with Burlington Coat Factory?  I knew they sold stuff cheap, but not that cheap.  A buddy of mine just went down to the US and picked a whole bunch of stuff up ... for, yeah super cheap - $100's cheaper than what it would cost in another store.  Do they sell B-Stock stuff, or just buy items in mass amounts (i.e. Walmart) and can afford to sell them that cheap?

Both my good man. Some b-stock and they order in bulk. The deals get even sweeter a day or two after thanksgiving.

Both my good man.  Some b-stock and they order in bulk.  The deals get even sweeter a day or two after thanksgiving.

That's nuts.

I'm just not black enough to be able to shop at Foot Locker or Champs. :ugh2::P

Not black enough, thats a good one.

Neon, cool that they have someone sitting outside your door. Good customer service.

Somebody is going to kill charlie wenzel. I see it on the news already. Internet deal goes wrong, forums get involved, one kid dead. I see it.....watch.

Better give me good service, or I will just send an email to the Vice President about it :lol:

I am staying at the NavCanada training facility right now, have been for almost a month (go home on Thursday, woot!). Anyways... they also run conferences, and use it as a hotel. This weekend, there is a huge girl's hockey tournament in the area, so there is around 300 little girls running around. I wouldn't mind normally, but the little brats with fudge-heads for parents have been running around, screaming, and doing a little knock and run on my door. I have phoned down to front desk 3 times alone tonight, I am so sick of this... next kid that fudges with me is getting strangled.

I foresee Jim's Chester the Molester mobile paying a visit to the naughty children.

Better give me good service, or I will just send an email to the Vice President about it :lol:

If you voice your frustration with the day manager tomorrow and how it ruined a good portion of your night I am sure they will (and should) comp you something whether it is a nice breakfast, dinner, free night. They are usually pretty good at that.

Everything is free for me here. I am here at the training facility for training for work, it is owned by my company :D