mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I need some sort of light attatched from my hip to my large intestine.  When a fart is going to stink, the light goes off.

If you find one let me know, I could find lots of good uses for the stinky ones.

You don't need to get a card, just give her one of those pepperoni sticks right out of your coat pocket. It will get you azz anytime! Just don't set off the light when giving it to her.

Weird sometimes I get FC and sometimes not for a post or two

get a card that is completely unrelated, like a merry christmas card or happy anniversary.

DQ ice cream cakes are good.

I hate when you get jipped on oreo crumbs and fudge.

I 2nd the pepperoni stick, People dont remember what kind of card you give them. But if you give them a pepperoni stick, they will remember that

I saw this totally messed up car today.

The whole back was smashed in, no bumper cover. The actual bumper was 1/2 way on and was being held up with a bungy cord. Same with the trunk, bobbing up and down on bumps.

I also noticed it had a nice lean to the left side.....back left suspension was shot, wheel had a nice negative camber to it

Night all.

On another note, did you watch the VT bowl game? That was a rather unsportsmanlike thing for Vick to do.

i don't even know when the game was or what you're talking about happening, i'm not a football fan

*ducks random objects being thrown at him*

Just droppin by for a Hi Guys :hay:

January sucks.

Year end and December month end at the same time.

Oh well, rack in the overtime.  One week of my life living at the office won't hurt anything, even though every overtime penny I likely make will go to takes.  And the property assesments came in the mail yesterday, and I know my taxes are going to fly through the roof because the property value went way up.

Lucky...no overtime pay for me. Just strait up 55 hours a week for the past month. All while getting the same pay.

I saw this totally messed up car today.

The whole back was smashed in, no bumper cover. The actual bumper was 1/2 way on and was being held up with a bungy cord. Same with the trunk, bobbing up and down on bumps.

I also noticed it had a nice lean to the left side.....back left suspension was shot, wheel had a nice negative camber to it

Where I live we call that a ResRunner. Not PC, but regretably a true scenario. Some of the reservations up here are nuts. Whenever MN makes the news for shootings in schools or nutso kids it is almost always off the res. Of course, seeing something like that in the city would just scare me away from wanting to know who was driving it.

Morning....and....WAY TO GO UT!!! :rockwoot::domoslay::slayer::rocking:

Sorry Jntar didn't mean to make you close the new SQ car thread earlier. It is just hard to have a nice reaction to someone when they say that you don't know what you are talking about--especially when it comes to wrenching on cars. I drive 50k miles plus a year and do my own wrenching. Needless to say I have owned a bit of everything and of course am pretty opinionated (sp?) because of it.

Sorry Jntar didn't mean to make you close the new SQ car thread earlier.  It is just hard to have a nice reaction to someone when they say that you don't know what you are talking about--especially when it comes to wrenching on cars.  I drive 50k miles plus a year and do my own wrenching.  Needless to say I have owned a bit of everything and of course am pretty opinionated (sp?) because of it.

Its no biggie. The topic wasnt going anywhere is why I closed it.

YEEEEAAAAH!!!!

longhorns_1.jpg

YEEEEAAAAH!!!!

longhorns_1.jpg

YEEEEAAAAH!!!!

longhorns_1.jpg

YEEEEAAAAH!!!!

longhorns_1.jpg

YEEEEAAAAH!!!!

longhorns_1.jpg

YEEEEAAAAH!!!!

longhorns_1.jpg

YEEEEAAAAH!!!!

longhorns_1.jpg

YEEEEAAAAH!!!!

longhorns_1.jpg

YEEEEAAAAH!!!!

longhorns_1.jpg

YEEEEAAAAH!!!!

longhorns_1.jpg

Curious to see the NFL draft ramifications of the UT win.

I haven't seen much Vince Young this year, and I must say I underestimated him. I also underestimated how crappy the SC defense was since they didn't play anyone anywhere nearly as good as UT.

Brady Quinn's sister dating AJ Hawk, now that's classic.

Specs/Pics of the new Kicker round sub are up.