mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

well, at this rate, i'll probably starve to death in no time.

hey, there is a chiplotle (spell) up here..i'll have to check it out again.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Have fun, Kent. And yea, females do amaze me how long they take to get ready, whether it be for a date or just to leave the house. In the morning, I can wake up and be out of the house in <15 minutes.

They also falsely advertise, with all that makeup and padded bras. :P

WAIT!!!!

she's got her bra and panties on!!

Um, wrong direction sir. Keep them off! Oh yeah. . .

PICS!!!! NOW!!!!

:dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie:

KENT IS BACK!!! Le Argggghhhh!!!!

And a well respected...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Accord is out.

I didnt realize how miuch my bro wanted for his car thats worth $1000 less than he wants.

It was a warm one today.

Chipotle is good, you gotta ask for the fajita and then add beans, its cheaper ;)

Sitting here trying to gulp down a protein shake with a plant-based pill mixed in with it. Gross.

Wish I could swallow pills or just really mask the taste. Best way for me right now is to just open them up, empty them on my tongue, and swallow with plenty of water or some other drink.

Pisses me right off. And of course they're like 750mg pills.

sat hostel today, on the way back about 3 teenage girls in an accord run me off the road, drive like total jakcalopees, riding my ass. Shanna lives right past the 5-0's and they go all the way there and stop and pull in, flipping us off as i pass by. I hate little girls. I know they were acting that way to show off, i know i didn't act that way when i was 16

Well, i had a fun night today.

I went to go get my bro from work and a biggie jam is on the radio so im like...yeahh, turn it up and cruse. However, 3 motor cycles decided they wanted to do wheelies on the road. Every other driver moevd out of the way because most people are scared of motorcyclists showing off. Im not.

I was riding behind them and the one dude did a wheelie for like 1/2 a mile.

It was pretty cool. Then he did another long one infront of me.

When they finished those they did N do's ( sp ?) at the stop light. It was pretty neat-o.

I wish i had a camera though.

Im never on the road when people do that stuff. I only get to see it in videos and on TV.

teenage kids drive me nuts these days, but thats nothing new. alot of things drive me nuts these days

They just randomly showed up out of no where

My friend rides a bike. Those guys arent out there to harm anyone just to have some fun.

I wouldnt have been pulled over, im not doing anything illegal.

what was so bad about mine was i know they went to the police station to try to "tell" on me. I hope they were stupid enough to go in and complain about me, because i was DEFINATELY not the one driving like an idiot.

I figure if anything does develop i'll do counter charges and spend too much damn money on a lawyer. The fact that they nearly ran me off the road (well off the legal road, not into gravels) tailgated me, and flipped me off should give me some sort of an edge. If it would have been a guy of legal age we would have fought, i pulled over and see three teenie boppers and wtf do i do at that point? just little girls showing off in their mom's car

sat hostel today, on the way back about 3 teenage girls in an accord run me off the road, drive like total jakcalopees, riding my ass.  Shanna lives right past the 5-0's and they go all the way there and stop and pull in, flipping us off as i pass by.  I hate little girls.  I know they were acting that way to show off, i know i didn't act that way when i was 16

Mount up and kick the chit out of them.

I figure if anything does develop i'll do counter charges and spend too much damn money on a lawyer.

Your fault for living in the US where I can't do things cheaply/free for you.

Well, I'm off to go to some gay ass wedding with the woman. This sucks.

Well, I'm off to go to some gay ass wedding with the woman.  This sucks.

Free food + open bar = ..................

Well, I just placed a $100 order with PE.......and all I ordered was cables :(:)

Well, I just placed a $100 order with PE.......and all I ordered was cables :(:)

Doesn't take much for the total to add up these days.

A bloody loaf of bread is $2.50 here. Say two a week. Nearly $300 a year on bread. Imagine that.

i'm taking the new lady to dinner here in a few...as soon as she gets ready...

why is it such an ordeal for a woman to get ready for dinner? i was in the shower, shaved and dressed in 20 minutes. all she has achieved is the shower part. wtf? i just don't get it. why can't they just get off their asses and get their chit together...oh yeah, she's been on the phone since she got outa the shower. go figure...lol.....female doges...i tell ya...

LE ARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

it's not that way here

shower together, out the door 5-10 minutes later

I figure if anything does develop i'll do counter charges and spend too much damn money on a lawyer.

Your fault for living in the US where I can't do things cheaply/free for you.

or maybe you should just move here :D:P

or maybe you should just move here  :D  :P

Absolutely not :)

Wouldn't be able to live down there unless I was making $125K+ / year.

or maybe you should just move here  :D  :P

Absolutely not :)

Wouldn't be able to live down there unless I was making $125K+ / year.

you know the weather down here in oklahoma is great this time of year, just like summer up in your neck of the woods. like mid 30's