mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

for HT sub, what would you guys prefer, single RL-s 12, or a cabinet full of TB8's?

IB setup rules In-House!

I had 4 Tempests IB and will never do another cabinet again.

I'm out for the night. C-ya fellas!

Aaron, Sorry to hear about Amanda. Glad the baby is well and that she is getting better. Congrats on the house.

Yo mark its James, I changed my name from blacktabz to this...post something I havent seen/ heard from you for awhile!!!

missed him, lol oh well

anyone know where to get good deals on tires? looking for 205 55 16 but found some good deals on 225 50 16s they'll fit enough :-)

must have new, tried ebay but most of them are used, the new ones aren't really that good of a deal, or off brand. I was just hoping someone might know of a website running specials right now

HOLY chit the preaching woman on tv (i'm screwing with the box, just have the tv on) just said its unholy to be poor!!!!!

people wonder why i don't believe in these people and their crazy religion...she honestly just said it was unholy to be poor, that the bible spoke against it. I want to stick my foot up her upidy ass.

sweet mother of god, just looked at my phone bill, $264 i know how the ppl on those commercials feel now. I had a lot of chit going on like moving and had to make the calls...went over by 200+ minutes. Looks like i might not be buying the mags from chadd...unless i can sell my soul

Good morning. Gonna be a beautiful day. High of 72 degrees, not a cloud in the sky, and I have 2 packages coming. Only downside is a class from 5-6:20. BAH.

I would say good morning, but it is now 12:37

Hellooooooooo............

Aaron, i hope Amanda gets better soon

Congrats on the house and other cool stuff though

This damn warm, cold, warm, cold weather is killing me. I felt awesome Saturday night, although it might have been alcohol induced, and now I feel like I ran into a brick wall and my head is still being pounded into it. Eff this weather and this shithole of a town.

i'm taking the new lady to dinner here in a few...as soon as she gets ready...

why is it such an ordeal for a woman to get ready for dinner? i was in the shower, shaved and dressed in 20 minutes. all she has achieved is the shower part. wtf? i just don't get it. why can't they just get off their asses and get their chit together...oh yeah, she's been on the phone since she got outa the shower. go figure...lol.....female doges...i tell ya...

LE ARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

it's not that way here

shower together, out the door 5-10 minutes later

we did shower together.....but that usually slows me down as showering is the LAST thing i really wanna do in there..heheh

and ryan...pics?? hmmmmm......i dunno how i'd turn out, but i'll have her take a few..maybe.... :lickscreen:

LEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

ok someone answer this port question please, i might actually post a topic if nobody answers me.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/vladd...ortquestion.jpg

thats the box, and the port is 3 inches wide, and 11.5 high, i need a length of 25.91 (26") but the box is only 24" deep, so what do i do? When i split it do i halve the width (both sides should be 1.5" wide. Then continue them for the remaining length?

so basically green line = 22.5" (3.5" needed for rest of port)

blue line is 1.25 (ends up being right at total port length)

but since the pink width is only 1.5 instead of 3, i do the port to the left and right

wow i've confused myself

Edited by vladd

anyone know where to get good deals on tires?  looking for 205 55 16  but found some good deals on 225 50 16s they'll fit enough :-)

Before I sold one of my SHO's I got a set of Duralon's from Fleet Farm. $240 installed for 225/50/16's. Currently best deals generically speaking have been at a local Discounttire.com store. They should have something cheap in your size. Either that or do you have a local auto forum. In Minny the mnscc.net/forum has lots of deals on tires, but won't be local to you...

ok someone answer this port question please, i might actually post a topic if nobody answers me. 

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/vladd...ortquestion.jpg

thats the box, and the port is 3 inches wide, and 11.5 high, i need a length of 25.91 (26") but the box is only 24" deep, so what do i do?  When i split it do i halve the width (both sides should be 1.5" wide.  Then continue them for the remaining length? 

so basically green line = 22.5" (3.5" needed for rest of port)

blue line is 1.25 (ends up being right at total port length)

but since the pink width is only 1.5 instead of 3, i do the port to the left and right

wow i've confused myself

Sorry mang, I read that twice and am not sure what you are asking; however, I think basically it is need 25" box only 24"--if so just extend the port 1" out of the box. Won't be cosmetic, but you could smooth it by putting a 45 degree chamfer block up against it or do a bit of glass work to round it out and it will be fine. If that is what you were asking.

i found some on egay but the seller still hasn't e-mailed me with a shipping quote, so i don't think i really trust him to ship the tires either.

I am thinking yokohama V4s, but there's too many choices and i don't have enough info yet

was going to get falkens but i hear they are very soft