mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Aaron, our hearts are with you and we really hope that Amanda feels better soon!!!

i found some on egay but the seller still hasn't e-mailed me with a shipping quote, so i don't think i really trust him to ship the tires either.

I am thinking yokohama V4s, but there's too many choices and i don't have enough info yet

was going to get falkens but i hear they are very soft

Is this for the Stratus?

yep prefer 205 55 16 kinda, they should last a bit longer, IMO 225 might be overkill, but most places i've found sell the 225 50s cheaper, guess they aren't as poopular

what do you call a dog on a submarine???.

a subwoofer

Jeez, how long are you trying to make them last?? The best way to have tires last longer is to NOT get performance tires. On the M, I get about 15k miles on a set....ouch!

i've just heard that wide tires on a FWD = no mileage, plus i don't want super performance tires. i have to have all-season. basically i need them to last till i can afford a new set, god only knows when that'll be

Hmm, I don't know about the no mileage comment but you will surely have better inclement weather traction while losing some stick on the dry.

Get an H speed rating with a high treadwear rating and you will have them for a while.

Had an 84 Ford Conversion van for a while in high school, I miss the shaggin' wagon.

Yo I posted a question in the advanced topic section, so people go look at it and give me input. I know people dont look there much :D

Edited by Fonzi

I had a pretty cool day today.

Slow day at work, basically sat around doing nothing.

Went to pick up the complementary tickets from MB and the special invitation for refreshments.

Then picked up my bro's car.

Went to the audo show, some nice new stuff. The MB refreshment area was cool. Totally seculded (sp) from the public. Free pop, cookies and fruit.

I also got some mew shoes the day before so my feet didnt hurt.

The arent the best looking shoes but they are comfortable and they were only $25.

Hard compound high tread wear tire is what you want for long life.

Dont expect them to peform though....

Oh ya...

These dudes designed an engine with 15 moving parts. 32 cylinder revolutionary engine. It was really small compared to something that puts out as much torque. Dude thought i was some dumb kid saying that a normal diesel is better....

I asked him how loud it is compared to a normal diesel.

He said at 800 rpm it sounds like a normal diesel at 3K rpm. I told him people dont want loud engines, its annoying.

I totally pwned him, foo had nothing to back it up.

i'm looking for a nice balance between good tread life and good performance i'll never find it

isn't insomnia a female dog....just went downstairs and fried some potatoes...jalapenos with them, melted cheese over the final product, carrots with italian dressing on the side (raw carrots) enough carbs, lets just hope it makes me sleepy, doubt it will though

Mudslide on road to work > me.

And I'm not taking the long road around to work, either. Through the mountains when we got nearly a foot overnight here ... I don't think so.

Mudslide on road to work > me.

And I'm not taking the long road around to work, either.  Through the mountains when we got nearly a foot overnight here ... I don't think so.

You seriously need to keep your camera on you to intertain us :P

Dennis is up this early?

TOP of the morning...

You seriously need to keep your camera on you to intertain us :P

Definitely try and remember to grab it if I go out on an adventure.

Probably take the highway crew a day or three to clear off the road. Too busy smoking dope and being retarded. Actually, they're getting sued by a group of people right now because they don't plow the mountain passes that well / at all.

What does Winamp say I have playing right now ...

That's right ... on your knees!