mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

ca.com has reached a new low today

and I'm oddly saddened by it

Edited by Fonzi

vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd vladd

Header leaks suck. So does "CARB", i cant get cheapie headers because they arent CARB legal...bah !

I had to use some dikes and cut out one of my turn signal lights in my accord today.

I also found out that someone spliced in some tweeters to the factory wires that go to the front speakers. Running a H/U on 2ohms= not good.

You wonder why people do stuff like that.....

Morning

morning. 8am physics lab = too early to think.

Any class thats before 9:00 is to early.

I used to have a 7:00 class in H.S

Ironically it was my worst grade out of all my courses.

I had a 630 class in HS, except most of us would just put our heads down on the desk. They don't let you do that in college.

I had a 630 class in HS, except most of us would just put our heads down on the desk. They don't let you do that in college.

they've never stopped me, had a c++ programming class that i'd sleep in every day, it was early, 10am i think

Running a H/U on 2ohms= not good.

You wonder why people do stuff like that.....

I do it all the time. Never have a problem.

Morning

Ugh, fudgeed up my back yesterday moving furniture around in the bedroom, couldn't go into work today ... fudge ... Should've took some T3s, went into work, and when it wore off, claim I hurt my back while working so I could claim WCB ...

I don't think at 7 am ... :(

Ugh, fudgeed up my back yesterday moving furniture around in the bedroom, couldn't go into work today ...  fudge ...  Should've took some T3s, went into work, and when it wore off, claim I hurt my back while working so I could claim WCB ...

I don't think at 7 am ... :(

There is always tomorrow ;)

Quick, edit your post.