mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

And Ryan, if you see this - if you wouldn't mind, could you look back in your ebay history and get the link to the gloves you bought? I'll send you a PM after in case you miss this. :)

denim smells

:ehh:

Thought of today:

My car was built in early 2001, close to march I believe. So, as we near it's 5th year of existence, I am troubled. Combining the fact that I live in Az, and I have a fairly powerful aftermarket stereo......

Should I be worried that I still am using the original battery? My expirence in AZ is that they last about 2.5-3 years in newer cars. I realize that I may be jinxing myself but I am beyond that point, I expected it to die long ago.

Thought of today:

My car was built in early 2001, close to march I believe. So, as we near it's 5th year of existence, I am troubled. Combining the fact that I live in Az, and I have a fairly powerful aftermarket stereo......

Should I be worried that I still am using the original battery? My expirence in AZ is that they last about 2.5-3 years in newer cars. I realize that I may be jinxing myself but I am beyond that point, I expected it to die long ago.

that is surprising, my dad's truck just got a new battery for the first time in like 7 years, we were amazed the old one lasted that long

just got it installed. Hahahaha I beat dimming! Lol not intirely need to finish my Big 3 and get my damn battery installed.

just got it installed. Hahahaha I beat dimming! Lol not intirely need to finish my Big 3 and get my damn battery installed.

Let me know if you have any problems with that and how it does at idle. I notice they have a standard regulator on there and I'm guessing the recitifier is as well. I can upgrade those to the HD units for you for about $20. The rectifier uses higher amp avalanche diode and drop down leads and the regulator is set at 14.9 with special heat and vibration compounds hold the SS electronics.

Steve, just do a search on Ebay for Nitrile gloves. I'm not sure if the place I bought them from sells them all the time.

hey TireFryr join up in MECA. Would be a lot funner for me to do a road trip with a fellow competitor to a few different comps in IL, KY, and TN.

I found out there are quite a few dbDrag and IASCA comps close to me. That is probably the route I'm going as I want to keep drive time to less than 2 hours and I'm really digging the BassRace.

My twitching is annoying the living fvck out of me. It woke me up at 5, 7, and 8am. It's been twitching all day now. I went to buy the tension relief pills Elias recommended and the fvcking store didn't have them. CHIT! FVCK! COCK! BALLS!

Just went to 2 more places that were stated on their website to have the pills. and NOPE. CHITFVCK !!@!!@!@@!

well the alt puts out 95 amps at idle. I'm not exactly sure though its putting out 200 amps. I can idle it to about 2250 and turn on everything(heat, lights, defrost) and the gauge it just a lil but above half way and when the bass hits really well it drops LOW.....

I've got just a Bosch battery in there. I think I need to upgrade the batt and finish my big 3 for it to really help. What do you guys think.

Tirefryr let me know how you do that and what you need me to give ya. I may try this for a few days and finish my other stuff to see how it holds up. If I upgrade the stuff to HD specs will it help?

The HD reg is going to give you a slight boost in voltage. About half a volt. The rectifier is going to do better with heat and sudden spikes due to the amperage and the fact that it uses avalanche diodes instead of normal diodes. I'm using both parts in my 3G 200 amp build. I'm also toying with the idea of external regulator and dual external recitifers, but I'm not sure exactly what to go with. IF I compete, I'm going to probably run 350 amps and switch to a Delco alt for ease of repair and they're cheaper.

Steve, just do a search on Ebay for Nitrile gloves.  I'm not sure if the place I bought them from sells them all the time.

Thank you sir :)