mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Brad, just curious, but what is the date on the MO, and the postmark date on the envelope?  I would scan these two things and add them to the NEG thread.

MO dated 1/14/06

Envelope postmarked Jan 17th, 2006

And I called USPS to verify mailing times....their response was that average delivery is 1-3 days, but they can not guaranty that delivery time and the item may take up to 14 postal mailing days to arrive. So given the postmarked date, while being slower than "average" mail time, it was still within the standard 14 postal mailing days time frame.

Not that any of that really matters, I can't control the postal service. All of that's completely out of my hands.

Agreed. The fact that the BS story comes into play makes it entertaining to say the least.

I may be a daddy.

pucking dog next door woke me up at 8am barking,

tell him to go fudge himself squeak

does not sound like a good person to do business with

If we ban him from the classifieds, it gets rid of the only part of the forum he uses :D

And to think, he was actually deluded enough to believe people wanted him as a moderator...

:P

I have the opportunity to walk away from a $108 transaction...the only thing that's stopping me is that I'm generally an ethical guy. So the check goes out tomorrow.

But if you ever have the chance, be careful who you do business with over on SIN. Especially if they're "dealers"...

And Dennis, I get the shakes all day from time to time.  I have was diagnosed with stress-related hyper blah blah blah.  Was on medication for a month before I started having these very violent and vivid hallucinations.  I immediately stopped medication and haven't taken anything since.  That's how all my stuff started up though.  I'd get the shakes out of nowhere or be twitching all day.  THen one day, I had vertigo real bad.  ALl of a sudden I felt really weak and sick, then I felt as if I coudln't breathe.  Had to go to the hospital and all the good stuff.  Supposedly, I was having panic attacks from ebing stressed out.  It's really crazy how your body reacts to this stuff, so my advice to you is to nip it in the butt real quick.  I ended up losing my job over this stuff and in a really deep hole with my creditors.  I never used to think I was stressed out, or needed to eat better or get more than 4 hours of sleep a night.  It caught up with me in a hurry.

What would you suggest I do? See the doctor? Have any remedies that worked for you? Some people say take magnesium, I might try that.

Well, I went to the doctor quite a few times for a good 4 month period. It got me nothing other than the horrific results from the drugs. I have just increased my sleep and pretty much laid back on a lot of stuff. Very little caffeine, better eating (though I still eat a bunch of junk). I do still occasionally get a panic attack, but I know enough now that I can control it instead of it controlling me. As for the twitching and shaking, that comes and goes, and it usually only happens if I have too much caffeine.

I would still go to the doctor though as this may be an entirely different problem you are having.

Sounds like a plan. Thanks.

Well I played badminton with 2 of my friends and this random cute girl who asked to play. Then she smashed the cock into my chest at full speed. After that she smashed it into my eye. She is no longer cute. I've never had so much cock hitting me since I went to Squeak's house.

Well I played badminton with 2 of my friends and this random cute girl who asked to play. Then she smashed the cock into my chest at full speed. After that she smashed it into my eye. She is no longer cute. I've never had so much cock hitting me since I went to Squeak's house.

HAHA!!!

that is 2 TOPs in a row :woot:

I have the opportunity to walk away from a $108 transaction...the only thing that's stopping me is that I'm generally an ethical guy. So the check goes out tomorrow.

But if you ever have the chance, be careful who you do business with over on SIN. Especially if they're "dealers"...

Care to elaborate?

Ok I think the vision in my left eye is kinda blurry now. Damn female. Or maybe it's just cuz I showered with my contacts on. IDK.

Neg. I got hit in the left eye with a shuttlecock. Coincidentally now it's kinda blurry. However, I have astigmatism in my left eye so I can't tell if it's just being picky about the contact I'm wearing or if it's cuz I got hit in the eye. I think I'll live...and stop b1tching. Sorry.

I never thought I'd be playing badminton, but I just randomly picked it up. Just like the time I started bowling for no reason. Who knows what's next, full-contact checkers possibly?

Care to elaborate?

I went in on splitting two rolls of RAAMmat with a guy for a pretty good price, ended up being $108 per roll including shipping. I sent him payment via PP, came back a month later saying his account was invalid. Remember, this guy owns his own home audio shop/consulting service.

Slightly pissed, I try it again - a week later I get the same email back from Paypal. He tells me to send it to his wife's PP address instead...remember, about a month and a half has gone by since I should have paid him, we're into December now. 30 days later, I get a notice from PP saying that the exact email he gave me never completed registration, the user's account is invalid, blah blah...now I'm pissed off, so I asked for what I should have done in the first place, a real address for snail mail. I've been sitting on the check for a week now because of the semester starting up, because if I figure he's not sending me any messages about it, and he made it so damn difficult to send payment, I'll take my jolly damn sweet time.

I hate having a sense of moral values that I can't ignore at will like 90% of CA.com :D

I may be a daddy.

Serously? Congrats!!

whoa whoa whoa I totally missed that.

details Ryan!

DOn't know anythign yet. 1 week late and I swear every TV program I watch has something baby related, ever song I hear, article I read, even my dream last night. ALL baby related. This is a bad sign. SO not ready for this right now She's almost done with school and I don't know how this will affect her. Crap.

well I found me a DD/Audio vehicle. 90 Suburban 2wd. 350 auto. Needs a few things.

Planning on taking my HU and putting that in the burb. Taking my wiring and putting that in the burb.

Here are the plans for the system. MECA S3 class.

4 18" SXs

2 Orion 2500Ds

1 Red Top and 1 Yellow Top

probably 4 or 5 runs of 1/0 gauge wire to the back

250 amp alt

Anything else? O yea lots of deadner. All this is gona be in a box that is under the headrest of the rear captains chairs. But can't block vision so I'll probably make it a lil smaller. Figure what about 18 cubes total? 20?

Edited by MuddinXJ

Night all.

Aaron's working on the site, so things may be slow.