mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

What year was it?  I've been comtemplating buying a 92 Z-28 after my car is paid off.  I've always wanted on of the anniversary ones.  Black with the red stripes.  I love those cars!

Later model. I can't tell the years, but if I had to guess ... '99 or later? I might go take a look at it and check out the price. I think if I went for a Mustang I'd really like a SVT or Cobra or whatever the higher performance one's are. I really don't follow the Mustangs as you can tell.

Those Z's are nice cars. Black w/ red stripes is just awesome.

Mustang BOSS baby !

Who doesnt live that god awful paint

Which Boss and which paint scheme?

Same body style as yours and the orange with black BOSS

I am the soon to be proud owner of a trio of very nice USAmps. Now to find a bigunn to power the MAG.

What year was it?  I've been comtemplating buying a 92 Z-28 after my car is paid off.  I've always wanted on of the anniversary ones.  Black with the red stripes.  I love those cars!

Later model. I can't tell the years, but if I had to guess ... '99 or later? I might go take a look at it and check out the price. I think if I went for a Mustang I'd really like a SVT or Cobra or whatever the higher performance one's are. I really don't follow the Mustangs as you can tell.

Those Z's are nice cars. Black w/ red stripes is just awesome.

Mustang BOSS baby !

Who doesnt live that god awful paint

Which Boss and which paint scheme?

Same body style as yours and the orange with black BOSS

Ah, the Coletti special. 427 SOHC FE motor. I would love to have that car.

Im getting a brand new one for $20, beat that !

Navone LOC???? :finger:

Yeah...the forum layout hasn't changed at all for me...maybe I'm missing something?

Are you serious?

Maybe log out and try logging back in?

It looks totally different.

Looks the exact same to me as well. Except when aaron was changing it around

It doesn't look like this to you?

nooooo

US Amp's

I wouldnt love it, its got the ugliest paint ever

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH. What did you get and where from?

shanna just said.... its not a community college...its a place to jumpstart my future

Muddin, what ohm/power level are you looking at getting out of each 2500?

Well since each SX is dual 2 and I'm running 4 I'll be running the 2500Ds at .5 ohms

Both amps at 1ohm pull 390max current...

2500rms/12.8v=195ax2amps=390a

at .5 you are looking at more current draw...probly somewhere in the range of 550a...I am guessing.

1/0 can safely handle 350a max.

Id run atleast 2 runs of 1/0. Team pwnage has seen over a full db gain off an extra run of 1/0. 4 would be nice, 8 if you feel froggy...run the grounds directly to the frame too.

well I guess I'll do my 4 runs from the red top then. I've got alot of wiring and bs ahead of me. Anyone care to help? TireFryr?

4 batteries need wired up, need to source a 250 amp alt, have to do 4 runs of 1/0 gauge through 3" pvc along the frame rail, have to do a bunch of grounds. need to buy more 4 gauge and 1/0 gauge wire.

and then after all that is done I need my amps and other 3 subs. lol

Muddin, what ohm/power level are you looking at getting out of each 2500?

Well since each SX is dual 2 and I'm running 4 I'll be running the 2500Ds at .5 ohms

Both amps at 1ohm pull 390max current...

2500rms/12.8v=195ax2amps=390a

at .5 you are looking at more current draw...probly somewhere in the range of 550a...I am guessing.

1/0 can safely handle 350a max.

Id run atleast 2 runs of 1/0. Team pwnage has seen over a full db gain off an extra run of 1/0. 4 would be nice, 8 if you feel froggy...run the grounds directly to the frame too.

thanks jntar.

This thread needs a popped collar.

wait for it...its coming ;)

hopefully I can finish up the deal with the truck this weekend. If so then I'll be needin a box design and I'm hopin I can squeeze 25 cubes in there. That should be enough shouldn't it? Maybe overkill?

well I guess I'll do my 4 runs from the red top then. I've got alot of wiring and bs ahead of me. Anyone care to help? TireFryr?

4 batteries need wired up, need to source a 250 amp alt, have to do 4 runs of 1/0 gauge through 3" pvc along the frame rail, have to do a bunch of grounds. need to buy more 4 gauge and 1/0 gauge wire.

and then after all that is done I need my amps and other 3 subs. lol

Love to help, but I have no time. I have 3 projects to finish and I haven't been able to work on my own stuff since October. ANd I swore I wouldn't take on anything else until I got my stuff done. After these are done, that's it. If someone wants me to do something, tough shit. He He. It's about time I had a damn fully functioning system.

wellllll someones a little pissy. LOL j/k. Thats cool I understand. I end up wreching on my buddies cars all the time and thats why when I work on mine I work on mine.

Well looks like I get to tackle this on my own. O well its a learning experience.