mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Lots of blood in that movie. I kind of liked it more than the first one

Edited by iagrdshaka

Yeah...the forum layout hasn't changed at all for me...maybe I'm missing something?

Are you serious?

Maybe log out and try logging back in?

It looks totally different.

Looks the exact same to me as well. Except when aaron was changing it around

It doesn't look like this to you?

mine's always looked like that.

Well, my best friend just got news from the Doc that his unborn son doesn't have a chance at survival (his g/f is ~8mos along).  They're assessment is that he will die as soon as he takes in oxygen....and, if by some chance he does live past that, his maximum life expectancy is 1yr, and he'll require feeding/oxygen tubes to even stay alive. 

We've been like brothers for over 4 years now, and I've never seen him tear up, or anywhere even close.....but today, he was choking them back as he was telling me. 

However, since this is a lose-lose situation, they are going to induce labor on  day of their choice; and my best friend's birthday is in a week and a half......so they've decided to do it on his birthday.

For those of you that remember this.....the baby was born back on July 21st (thought I posted that in here...but can't find that post).

After struggling for life the past 6 months, baby Connor passed away last night :(

Well, my best friend just got news from the Doc that his unborn son doesn't have a chance at survival (his g/f is ~8mos along).

Morning.

Well, my best friend just got news from the Doc that his unborn son doesn't have a chance at survival (his g/f is ~8mos along).  They're assessment is that he will die as soon as he takes in oxygen....and, if by some chance he does live past that, his maximum life expectancy is 1yr, and he'll require feeding/oxygen tubes to even stay alive. 

We've been like brothers for over 4 years now, and I've never seen him tear up, or anywhere even close.....but today, he was choking them back as he was telling me. 

However, since this is a lose-lose situation, they are going to induce labor on  day of their choice; and my best friend's birthday is in a week and a half......so they've decided to do it on his birthday.

For those of you that remember this.....the baby was born back on July 21st (thought I posted that in here...but can't find that post).

After struggling for life the past 6 months, baby Connor passed away last night :(

I am sorry, no one should have to go through that.

See you guys next week, I am outta here to go up to Red Lake and do some ice drinkin with a fishing rod.

Gawd thats horrible. My condolences.

i just had taco bell.

and whats with the I'm slow comment. Wana drag? lol j/k

LoL if I was serious about draggin Tire would get on here thinkin he is King chit with his cobra..... and you know what...

he's probably right.

Nah, my engine is stock with a few power upgrades, but I have the suspension setup for AutoXing. Best time at the strip is 13.30s.

Brad, sorry to hear the terrible news. At least he's in a better place.

I dont like how it says I edited my post.

me no likey

You can remove that. There should be a box to uncheck when you are editing right below.

13.30 is faster than both my explorer and burb. Faster than the caddy thats on here. Its faster than most if not all of our dailys on here.

It was foggy and cold when I went to pick my brother up at 3pm. Kind of trippy.

i have figured up how much deadner I'll need and its scary. 2 layers on the entire floor along with 2 layers on the roof and 2 layers in the back with 1 layer on each door is right around 350 sq ft. Looks like I'll be buying 400 sq ft so I got some extra.

I made this for Nova...looks like poo on this background...

59wl.gif

HHR??? WHat a pile of crap. PT cruiser rip-off. Damn they are ugly too.

i'd have to agree with you on that one

HHR = yuck

It was a cooker today

80* F. Had to turn on the swamp cooler at work. To bad it doesnt work !

Stupid pump went out on the main one and the secondary didnt have the water on.

P.S

I saw a DMC Deloran today, it was prob the one up the street from me