mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

m-audio mobilepreusb: 130

behringer mic/cable: 50

winmls license: 60

~$100 less than full price, and everything is practically brand new. figured I would give SSA first crack at it.

Holy crap, that is cheap. MLS is the only way to do time arrival and can be "worth it" for that alone.

Here is the mic, I have:

http://www.bksv.com/pdf/Bp1380.pdf

But mine was a gift.

I have an M-audio PCI card in my PC and it rocks. Using it to A/D my analog sources.

NP: I call my baby pussycat, Funkadelic

I could be interested in that system just for the RTA capability, but having time correction and distortion measuring features would be pimp as well.

I already have a soundcard in my XPS, would that work? Or could I use the Creative Audigy 2NX outboard one I have? Just trying to save some dough :)

going to pick up the s-dime this week. probably on tuesday or wednesday.

Lost my bid on the IDQ though so I gota find a new sub.

I'd be wary of any Creative board...freq. response & phase aren't typically held very tight, needless to say that is of course why they bought M-audio. The MLS system should do noise and FRF's as well. It might even do stepped sines, don't know anything about that software. Good deal tho.

Oh, I didn't comment on the XPS. My old Dell latitude's sound card was down 8db at 6.5kHz, I am sure the new ones are better but ALL laptop manufacturers pretty much use the cheapest on board sound that supports video functions that they can get. Always a good idea to use a ProAudio card for a ProAudio function.

You will really like the M-Audio box especially for music playback. Much, much, much better processor to plug into your ToObz. Mine has balanced outs and ins, pennis does the USB version have them to??

And props on your email to Goob, I'd spend more time visiting if those issues weren't there.

You will really like the M-Audio box especially for music playback.  Much, much, much better processor to plug into your ToObz.  Mine has balanced outs and ins, pennis does the USB version have them to??

2 high-impedance instrument/line inputs (balanced/unbalanced 1/4

lol I should be giving Sean commission on this, since he knows more about it than I do.

Would anyone be interested in an MLS system (WinMLS program, mic, soundcard)? I bought this with the intention of getting hardcore about car audio SQ, but that isn't going to happen. My ribbons are also for sale.

External or internal SC? Stereo input or mono? I was about to buy a similar item but if you have it and can beat my price Ill probly pick it up. I HAS to be stereo in though.

External SC (usb). Everything you need to know about it should be here. I'm not awake enough to process information right now. :P

http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/Mobi...eUSB-focus.html

Don't think I can afford the setup now, though it seems really useful...

I need a power amplifier first :(

Looking at one on Ebay that looks promising, going to have to build a new chassis for it, but the guts of it look solid. 6L6 single ended, solid state rectified. I don't exactly love SS rectification, but I think I could make it work...

matt's dog just tried to eat my dog.

fat arseho.

chewys got about 50 lbs on YOU Jim, of course he'll win.

He's a beast.

Taco Time once a year can kiss my ass.

Just cooked up some ground beef, grated some cheese, and got the tortillas out. Yeah, that's right ... I had a craving and I wasn't about to drive 2 hours for a burrito.

I hate not having a good woodshop up here...:(

np: zeppelin - white summer, black mountain side

What should I have for dinner?

- steak & cheese

- pastrami & swiss on rye

- burger of some kind

- pasta of some kind

And yeah, I'm going to order ice cream when there's snow out. I love the looks I get when I do that.

:D

Cold weather ice cream is the chit.

Taco Time once a year can kiss my ass.

Just cooked up some ground beef, grated some cheese, and got the tortillas out.  Yeah, that's right ... I had a craving and I wasn't about to drive 2 hours for a burrito.

Steve cooking...there's an odd site.

Taco Time is good but not 2hrs of driving good.

Steve cooking...there's an odd site.

I can cook a lot of things :)

I prefer not to ... as I rarely have any time and I do have someone else in the house to do it for me. :)

Thats what my mom is for :D

Just about everything we eat is home made.

Edited by Eldorado