mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

oh man, 1800flowers.com just saved my ass

I've never used them before......but I'm out of time, and needed something fast....so I just placed an order to have it delivered to my almost-wife's work. Hopefully things go smoothly :ugh2:

Well the turbo on the Supra seized up today...ugh...to replace with a stock one or to upgrade...that is the question.

May as well go with the upgraded one now.

Dennis- Thass o.kee, you need the money more than i need my stereo RTA'd

Damian- That must suck, i would upgrade since you need it anyways

I've never used them before......but I'm out of time, and needed something fast....so I just placed an order to have it delivered to my almost-wife's work. Hopefully things go smoothly :ugh2:

we'll see tomorrow, let me know how it goes

I'm definitely thinking of the upgrade route...but that means new downpipe, new manifold and external wastegate...

Although, good news is that it will be a TO4E being strapped on. :D

definately upgrade, fudge its study time,

Ok so i have a question for you over analytic bastards. What would be the down side to this sub setup

15" woofer ported tuned low low, bandpassed (not hte box, i mean crossover) to allow it to play 20-35 hz

two 8" sealed for the 35-60 hz

Just something i was considering as i'm quite sure 8's won't have the low end to satisfy me...but i might be wrong.

Just a random tid bit of uniqueness....

The old school sony 4ch amp i have has seperate gain/bass boost and LP/HP filter controls for each channel. I thought that was kinda cool since most 4ch amps have 1 gain knob and hp/lp filters for the front and one for the back.

I think its also 2ohm mono stable per 2 channels.

I'll find that out later today since my entasi is a dual 2.

Ok so i have a question for you over analytic bastards.  What would be the down side to this sub setup

15" woofer ported tuned low low, bandpassed (not hte box, i mean crossover) to allow it to play 20-35 hz

Just something i was considering as i'm quite sure 8's won't have the low end to satisfy me...but i might be wrong.

just about all songs are above 35hz so the 15 wouldnt do very much and the 8's would be doing all the work. Not to mention the 15 can go up to 60hz no problem

i see, thanks for the reply, The idea was to have the 15 tuned super low, Would help with rap and stuff, but i definately see your point. I'm kinda tired of the dash screws coming loose anyway

Also, mixing sub sizes could lead to major cancellation issues playing similar frequencies.

Well the turbo on the Supra seized up today...ugh...to replace with a stock one or to upgrade...that is the question.

Not much of a question really, go for the mod!!

Ok so i have a question for you over analytic bastards.  What would be the down side to this sub setup

For the same money, I'd just get a better 15. I prefer single sub setups period though, but also have a fascination with buying a new Rli 8.

i see, thanks for the reply,

If you really want to up the ante on the midbass, go 3 way up front with an 8"+ MB driver along with that 15 and you will have ear sex.

http://physics.iop.org/IOP/Press/spiders.jpg  SEM micrograph of the foot of a jumping spider....too cool

I would click that if it were any other thing, but I hate and fear spiders with a passion.

suck it up, you cant even tell thats a spider at all

I clicked it. I could tell it was a spider. You are going to pay. Five dollars.

we'll see tomorrow, let me know how it goes

:woot:

1800flowers.com FTW !! Saved my butt...LOL

So..yeah...good place. Ordered last night around midnight, delivered to her today at work around noon.

Now I have a go-to for all of those specials days that I always forget until about 10 o'clock at night the day before.