mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I just need to make some baffles and any woofer will pop right in.

Don't think I am going to have your luck. Jim's van and my truck are about the same in the doors and he had some clearance issues. If he didn't I'd have already ordered up the Daytons.

Morning...

Eff. I'm off at 11:30 today.

Nice and sunny, too. Don't know what to do with myself for the rest of the day.

Anything wrong with this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

I can live with the 3rd order slopes, and definetely the price.

Looking to do a "budget" install in my PU.

Amps -- already own

XM-6 $47+15 = $63

Dayton RS180 (*2) = $66 + ship

SEAS H1212 = $64 + ship

~$200 for a potentially sweet active setup

+ another $280 for Raamat and an Rli8!

Only concern is the refurb tag and some weirdo internet vendor....

Big help from you making up my mind...

Jimbo, what you think of them Pro-Ject 'tables? They seem to come with nice cartridges.....

The Debut series is basically a lot like the Music Hall MMF 2.1 - just your basic, no frills belt-drive unit. The stock Sumiko carts are pretty pimp, but the tonearms seem a bit iffy in stock form...unless you go to a Perspective or something like that :D

The RM-9 or whatever it is with the circular plinth looks sweet, but I haven't really read any reviews on it.

Honestly, if you're looking for a 'table in the $300-$500 range, a used Rega Planar 3 is the balls. That RB-300 tonearm doesn't have a cult following for no reason. Problem is finding one in decent shape...which is why I went the modded AR route instead. I'm going to upgrade to the Rega tonearm eventually, though :)

Moth Audio out of the UK also has a business building Rega clones - the Moth Alamo X is nothing but a Rega Planar 2 without the name.

May be interviewing for a jorb tomorrow, hopefully.

suprised at how long it has been since the last TF binge in here :P

May be interviewing for a jorb tomorrow, hopefully.

!!uoy ot kcul dooG

Are you saying...

...it's time?

:smileyho:

>> TeamSSAudio Yahoo Group <<

>> TeamSSAudio MSN Group <<

Mercedes 300ce Brabus and Explorer XLT

FXN TP TeamGates CA M1 SD SIN MBworld

FordRides MercedesShop RF CYV 360 MSNSpace

Disgusting.

>> TeamSSAudio Yahoo Group <<

>> TeamSSAudio MSN Group <<

Mercedes 300ce Brabus and Explorer XLT

FXN TP TeamGates CA M1 SD SIN MBworld

FordRides MercedesShop RF CYV 360 MSNSpace

Disgusting.

:Doh:

fixed

Justin=lost...

Guys, trust me, just getting something small that she would like is light years better than getting her nothing at all, heck just spending $7 on her is more than worth it.  I don't claim to be an expert in this area, but I have made enough mistakes in the past and have really made mental notes to correct them.  Her seeing you made the effort is a big deal.  In many instances, just taking the bullet to make her happy is the best way.  It took me years to really learn that and just let things go and move on because there are so many things that have greater importance and value than fighting over the little things.  I see it this way, you don't want her holding in her memory that you did not get her something this year because she will hold on to that and use it against you and might not ever forget it as long as you are with her.  Ok that is enough from me on that stuff.

Anyway, I am always trying to get more members over here.  If you guys direct more people here traffic will continue to grow.  The more quality members the better.

Aaron, you a wise man and a fool wrapped up into one. You'll make a perfect husband. :P

I'm just a jakcalope who expects equality. You want a gift from me, better get me something. Of course my woman know this, so it's all good. We fight, I put her in her place. That simple. If I do something wrong, I'll admit it and apologize. That simple. The complex BS, such as in James situation is just uncalled for. I'm sure his girl is out of highschool; no need for the childish shenanegans(sp?).

^^Exactly, my shenanigans are cheeky and fun, and shanna's shenanigans are cruel and tragic.

which...makes them not really shenanigans at all

On a serious note, i'm too evil and vengeful to allow my efforts to be pushed aside because i didn't get her something she liked. She's got me stupid stuff plenty of times, just as i have her. She should have been happy that i could even afford to get her anything. Instead, she wanted to act pouty like it wasn't good enough. Being the bastard i am, i am just showing her what "not good enough" is. If she looks back on this and constantly gets upset at me, then thats life, and she's not the type of girl i need to be dating i guess. I'd rather her look back and realize she reacted in a way that she shouldn't have.

Also, i wear the daddy pants, i'm not one of the typical guy who dreads having a fight cause she gets her way. I'm mean, but i'm fair.