mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

original:

cardboardknight7on.jpg

a little touching up:

tehmoderatorizor9yk.jpg

Awesome Tom!

http://www.showrides.net/

I sure do appriciate getting asked to put a paragraph out of my review on the site :ugh2:

Last paragraph...I may just have to email him and let him know that. Didnt even put my damn name on there...

christ i'm tired, and i have no OJ for my gin, i'm a sad sad man.

christ i'm tired, and i have no OJ for my gin,  i'm a sad sad man.

I'm a fan of gin and 7-Up ... or that berry flavored 7-Up stuff.

Oh where oh where is my crossover, oh where oh were can it be???

Sooo, I have everything I need for my dorm setup to be a rockin, but no fricking crossover so I cna't hook up my sub correctly. I kinda rigged it up and was throwing maybe 200watts at it and the box started bouncing!!! Its a sealed ED e8a, that was off of my main amp, and my sub amp is a Behring EP2500!!! yikes.

So Jim, you need someone to build you a rack for your amps and stuff, I remember seeing a post a couple days ago looking for someone to build you one? Still lookin?

(oh I'm on ca.com balls_to_the_wall is me)

So Jim, you need someone to build you a rack for your amps and stuff, I remember seeing a post a couple days ago looking for someone to build you one?  Still lookin?

(oh I'm on ca.com balls_to_the_wall is me)

Yup...

IM me sometime, I'm just about to go out...still in the market for something though.

Wedding crashers has been stuck in my mind lately, damn that movie was funny

I love that crazy female dog

jim is coming over with coke, and i have private stock, i have his leftover sprite, but i prefer Gin & OJ, its so healthy :-P

ok desperate so i tried gin & sprite, yuck, i have it like 4:1 and you still taste nothing but gin, i have sapphire gin too

Oh where oh where is my crossover, oh where oh were can it be???

Sooo, I have everything I need for my dorm setup to be a rockin, but no fricking crossover so I cna't hook up my sub correctly.  I kinda rigged it up and was throwing maybe 200watts at it and the box started bouncing!!!  Its a sealed ED e8a, that was off of my main amp, and my sub amp is a Behring EP2500!!!  yikes.

Port it.

I was amazed how much louder mine got when i ported it.

Mind you its at a god awful 42hz....SQ has gone out the window.