mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Did the forum change or did I click on something dumb. Now every post that I look at shows the first post on top followed by the rest. It is a bit strange and actually somewhat annoying (especially at the hop)

Did the forum change or did I click on something dumb.  Now every post that I look at shows the first post on top followed by the rest.  It is a bit strange and actually somewhat annoying (especially at the hop)

Yeah, Denim's combining some things. I like it the way it was before.

is it so much to pucking ask that suzuki get up off his ass and answer the door when the UPS guy comes? pucking fudge no ava today either

Did the forum change or did I click on something dumb.  Now every post that I look at shows the first post on top followed by the rest.  It is a bit strange and actually somewhat annoying (especially at the hop)

You probably have it on outline or linear+.

I did that once and it totally screwed me up and i couldnt figure out what to do. Its really annoying

Right under the add reply/post new toipc ( on the top of the page) click STANDARD.

It should go back to normal

where can i get a good box to mail a 15" subwoofer in? i need some thick cardboard and can't find any

Double box it?

That's what I did for my 2A3 amp, seemed to work well.

isn't going to help the weakness of the outside box though

Go behind retail stores and look in the recycling bins.

Or get one of those super boxes that is 2 layers thick

if only i knew someone that worked at the gap.....

ohhh and i think this new arseho that they just hired at gap makes more than me, which...pisses me off

i = bored

x2.

I was so bored I went to work for two and a half hours tonight so I don't have to go in tomorrow.

i'm getting pissy, i can't get this box right, i'm going to end up having to do a port inside the box that isn't as tall as the box, cause if i make the port as tall as the box, it has to be long as hell, i can't do a PVC port without putting a bend in it which i don't want to do.

Box will be 18" tall each ava will get 2cubes and will be tuned to 25hz.

i'm thinking a 10" x 2" port will be sufficient, that gives me a length of 38" and a volume of about .88 cubes taken up by the port per sub.

i added 14'ish hours this week to my work schedule, i might actually have some extra spending(bill paying) money

Jim you can shut up.

Matt, it breaks efficiency to get up

Edited by Penny

lmao

noted.

Ended up getting a Toshiba 26HF85C (26" Widescreen HDTV) because it was the only TV that fit my stand, plus it was heavily discounted ($400) because the store is no longer going to carry CRT TVs and it was the last one they had left :bigok:

Thumbs up to Toshiba for putting the speakers on the bottom instead of on the sides; that's the reason why every other TV I looked at wouldn't fit ...

yay for hdtv. it's so much nicer watching TV and movies in hd, I <3 it.

Cheapest price I can find for it online is $390 + $75 shipping off eBay (USD) and $399 + ? shipping from Amazon.com ...

I got it for $400 Canadian locally :)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/vladd...Audio/view1.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/vladd...Audio/view2.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/vladd...Audio/view3.jpg

all the measurements should work, its 38" wide 18.5" deep and 18" tall, each woofer gets just over 2.1 cubes before its own displacement (and a little left over for bracing). Port is 2x10 and 38" long tuning should be 25hz

Complicated, 25 pieces total IIRC, mostly small port pieces, but still going to be a PITA to make, it will have a double front baffle even though it isn't shown, but thats no problem if i get everything else correct.