mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

fudgein right, just got an e-mail, drug chem is canceled, i could actually go back to sleep for another hour and a half

the problem with it blowing a lot down stairs is that hot air rises and cold air falls meaning that the hot upstairs doesnt get adequate cooling in the summer. You can literally feel teh difference walking up the stairs

The fronts are only $6 so I am doing those for sure.

Tom is a cheap bastard.

probably, but atleast that means i dont ask random people on internet forums for money...

LOL

.....at 50, I would have bought them already.

Ugh, provincial winter games are here ... 3000 people, 100 busses ... in a town of roughly 8000.

Gross.

mmm, aluminum kone...

upper end breakup nodes like woah

Oh, and preparing for speeches can suck it.

I think I'll just get up there, pull out my Zippo and light my notecards on fire, and go from there.

They always say to open with an attention-getter...and fire is frankly as good as anything.

Oh, and preparing for speeches can suck it.

I think I'll just get up there, pull out my Zippo and light my notecards on fire, and go from there.

They always say to open with an attention-getter...and fire is frankly as good as anything.

Definitely a great idea.

Style points for sure.

Bring a glass of water up there and dip the card on fire into the glass.

Then drink the water.

Hardcore, hard-c, h-core. All in one. Wow.

Ugh, provincial winter games are here ... 3000 people, 100 busses ... in a town of roughly 8000.

Gross.

Terrible, being stuck in a tourist hell is awful. My grandma lived in Detoit Lakes which is where I spent my summers. Town of 7,500 people with 300,000+ tourist between 18-30 around the fourth. Was really fun and seriously sucked all at the same time.

ava should be here any time today, jim, what are you up to?

i'm seriously considering a ghetto baffle to go over the current box so i can use the 12 in it