mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

ava should be here any time today,  jim,  what are you up to? 

i'm seriously considering a ghetto baffle to go over the current box so i can use the 12 in it

I need a break from going over my speech chit...what are you up to?

Two out of my three toys are scheduled to arrive after spring break...I'm waiting on the guy with the third to tell me exactly how much lube I'm going to need for UPS. Probably going to be 100lbs. worth of chit, individually packed.

Oh, and preparing for speeches can suck it.

I think I'll just get up there, pull out my Zippo and light my notecards on fire, and go from there.

They always say to open with an attention-getter...and fire is frankly as good as anything.

thats a great idea, fire kicks ass

Ugh, provincial winter games are here ... 3000 people, 100 busses ... in a town of roughly 8000.

Gross.

Terrible, being stuck in a tourist hell is awful. My grandma lived in Detoit Lakes which is where I spent my summers. Town of 7,500 people with 300,000+ tourist between 18-30 around the fourth. Was really fun and seriously sucked all at the same time.

When I lived up in MA, I *hated* the fact that Martha's Vineyard was quickly becoming an extension of Long Island...used to go there in late September/early October for the striped bass/bluefish season. I wouldn't even want to imagine what it's like nowadays.

Even going out to the NC coast, you have to go late enough in the season to avoid the asshat tourists from Virginia that come down because VA beach is overcrowded. The NC people all go to Myrtle Beach and other useless places, so finding relatively open spaces of coastline is still possible...if you have a 4wd and know where to go :)

Just ordered all new brakes, filters, and a short shift kit for the M today. Stuff should be here next week. Woot!

son of a female dog, just checked and i missed the UPS guy, awesome, senwen never answers the door

Ugh, provincial winter games are here ... 3000 people, 100 busses ... in a town of roughly 8000.

Gross.

Terrible, being stuck in a tourist hell is awful. My grandma lived in Detoit Lakes which is where I spent my summers. Town of 7,500 people with 300,000+ tourist between 18-30 around the fourth. Was really fun and seriously sucked all at the same time.

When I lived up in MA, I *hated* the fact that Martha's Vineyard was quickly becoming an extension of Long Island...used to go there in late September/early October for the striped bass/bluefish season. I wouldn't even want to imagine what it's like nowadays.

Even going out to the NC coast, you have to go late enough in the season to avoid the asshat tourists from Virginia that come down because VA beach is overcrowded. The NC people all go to Myrtle Beach and other useless places, so finding relatively open spaces of coastline is still possible...if you have a 4wd and know where to go :)

Stripers and blues are fun.

Just ordered all new brakes, filters, and a short shift kit for the M today.  Stuff should be here next week.  Woot!

:stfu:

son of a female dog, just checked and i missed the UPS guy,  awesome,  senwen never answers the door

senwen u c0cksvcker

Just ordered all new brakes, filters, and a short shift kit for the M today.  Stuff should be here next week.  Woot!

When they get here...

Crossdrilled Zimmermans, Axxis Deluxe: since I am UBER SICK OF BRAKE DUST. My car is ridiculous currently, 10 miles and you have to clean the rims.

Opening the door reduces efficiency.

Less time for math.

Just ordered all new brakes, filters, and a short shift kit for the M today.

I am done with math, except doing fft's and stuff for work.

When they get here...

Crossdrilled Zimmermans, Axxis Deluxe: since I am UBER SICK OF BRAKE DUST. My car is ridiculous currently, 10 miles and you have to clean the rims.

Don't forget the cross-drilled brake lines to go with them... :runlaugh:

Had those in my old Subaru, didn't stop.

Had those in my old Subaru, didn't stop.

15 years ago I had a Brat. Remind me later tonight and I will find pics: hilarious. $200, left it on the trail upside down....ooops never transferred the title.

mmm, aluminum kone...

upper end breakup nodes like woah

That you'll never even notice in the vehicle anyways.

I have teh platinum earz...like golden earz, but better...

:D

I have teh platinum earz...like golden earz, but better...

:D

Tune flat buddy. :D

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/vladd...Audio/25hz3.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/vladd...Audio/25hz2.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/vladd...0Audio/25hz.jpg

2.29 cubes before displacement, 2" wide 12" high port, 41" long IIRC,  looking for 25hz tuning, anyone wanna check it for me ??

You're spot on if that's net displavement. Gross, expect tuning to rise.

Ditch the labrynth vent and go with an L if you have the clearance.

I am done with math, except doing fft's and stuff for work.

lucky

im getting really sick of math

in my DiffyQs class, i have absolutely no idea what's going on, yet i somehow still have a C :)

oh wow, that was surprising

Aaron asked to be my friend on myspace

i feel special lol

:P

Pulled the cover off of the IROC today. Started it and backed it out of the garage and pulled it back in. I really just wanted to hear it.

And so it begins.