mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Tweeter was grounded to the car?

Wasnt grounded at all.

The amp leads were " supposedly" hooked up to the proper leads that go to the amp.

When i hooked up both + and _ it was much louder

Dang man, that'd be sweet.

:slayer:

Would be set up for dual 15's...which isn't really too important, probably end up with Daytons or something. Maybe even used Tempests if I could find them.

I'm not processing correctly yet. So what exactly was wrong?

The shop that did the wiring from the aftermarket amp to the factory amp leads were totally wrong.

I think what happened was the memphis belle fried something because we were getting 8.5V from each channel when we checked it with my 9V batt before the amp was put in/.

Mmm, low tuned goodness...

I'm thinking of a temporary box for the van, for a year or so, eventually becoming a main setup for a house...problem is it's going to cost me $300 in materials alone :(

Be careful Frosticleas. The budget for the Ark was about that much and I'm well over $500 now :(:faintthud:

I'm thinking of a temporary box for the van, for a year or so, eventually becoming a main setup for a house...problem is it's going to cost me $300 in materials alone :(

Be careful Frosticleas. The budget for the Ark was about that much and I'm well over $500 now :(:faintthud:

Yeah, it's not something I'm considering anytime really soon...I'd spend $500 on a turntable before I ever spent that much on a new subwoofer enclosure, just because having a good source is more important right now...

The ole Fostex's quit working (left channel), played around w/ it a little and now it works.... *scratches head*

Oh well, as long as I've gots my music...

I am building a temp box for the mag tonight.  I think I am going to make the 2 cube @28hz box...

That sounds better than a temp box.

I need a way to get 3/4" good-on-both-sides birch ply for like...10 bucks a sheet.

fudge this $45 a sheet chit.

You could always steal it.

excuse me for not joining until this past Sept, but what is this ark you speak of?

it's warm. high of mid 70s.

about that here to.

that's 14 classes left to go to (if i go to all of them)

Im bored as well

Just painted te bottom of my amp

Anyone have a hookup on some thermal grease ?

which is 20 hours of classes left (if i go to all of them)

cant i just take em over the next 2 days and be done with it?

I went to office hours twice. Both mandatory.