mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Steve, by "scope" do you mean orthoscopic surgery?

my dad had one knee scoped twice and the other three times in less than 10 years i think, and now he's got metal ones

i dont know if that's just my dad, but doesnt seem too helpful to me

If I keep up the way that I am going I will need a knee replacement. They used every last bit of tissue they could to fix it. It is holding just fine, but I am only 2 years out. Some of you might remember that picture of my leg all jacked up like RoboCop. I have stopped lifting my legs completely to reduce strain, but soccer and ultimate frisbee are both extensive running. Oh well, might as well enjoy it while I have it.

Yeah Tom - that's rough, I feel for your father. That's painful.

Lots of pictures will be taken when everything arrives. By the looks of it, next week and the week after should be the period when everything arrives.

We have a sale on a toshiba next week. Not a real nice one, but it is a pretty good machine. $500

I may pick one up to replace the p3 I use.

My dad will be getting a knee replacement eventually... rheumetoid (or however you spell it) arthritis has desimated his body, and his left knee seems to be the worst of it all.

no smokie for me

i dont understand why hes thanking the metal gods. if he wasnt listening to music, he would have heard the train coming

i dont understand why hes thanking the metal gods. if he wasnt listening to music, he would have heard the train coming

remove your logic, asian nerd :P

If you have ever stood nearby tracks while a train was speeding by you would feel the ground moving so much that it would be impossible to not know it was coming.

Hell, we can here the train's whistle from 6 miles away at the farm.

Chit, I grew up right by a train it shakes more than the ground especially at speeds above 50kmph. Too bad he didn't die, we keep cheating natural selection in this world and the result is going to be a world of idiots.

Patellofemoral syndrome my ass.

You can't confirm that without seeing xrays ... and I haven't had them done yet. What a dumb shit ... a typical you're in, here's some gel for pain, this is what you have, and have a nice day kind of guy :)

Probably gave you astro-glide for the gel too.

Patellofemoral syndrome my ass.

You can't confirm that without seeing xrays ... and I haven't had them done yet.  What a dumb chit ... a typical you're in, here's some gel for pain, this is what you have, and have a nice day kind of guy :)

kick his ass seabass!

He told me to squat down and I jokingly said "ass to grass?" and he didn't know what I meant.

There's a winner.

He wins in more ways than 1 it sounds.

Nailed the interview... Yippie for me, I'll know tommorow if I got the promotion...

Congratulations and nice work on the interview.

Question: would you guys choose to buy a tire that handled marginally less well if it were quieter?

Congratulations and nice work on the interview.

Question: would you guys choose to buy a tire that handled marginally less well if it were quieter?

no