mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Probably better than the Dell crap I have with my laptop. Came with it, but I wish they wouldn't have as I would have replaced them by now. Forces me to wear the AKG's when I really need to listen.

A lot of people left when their childs name was called

unlucky for you phan is at the end of the alphabet

They pronounced my last name wrong when I was walking across the stage (go figure, right?).

Anyway, after shaking hands with the eighty million douchebags from the government and those handing out scholarships, I walked back over to the councillor saying the names and said "I'd also like to thank you, yes you, for not taking thirty seconds of your time during some point in the past four years to ask me how my last name is pronounced." Grad class was ~ 160 kids, so give me a bloody break.

Dad flew off the handle and threw a chair at the principal after the ceremony, boy was he pissed off.

Almost didn't graduate.

The harman/kardon speakers in my laptop actually sound somewhat decent compared to the other laptop speakers I've listened to.

The harman/kardon speakers in my laptop actually sound somewhat decent compared to the other laptop speakers I've listened to.

My laptop speakers make me want to rip my ears out.

lol, crazy sizlakinnsss

I think there was 600 or something in my bros grad class

mine was slightly less

*off

I knew a teacher with 1 ear

she always combed her haor over the "ear" that wasnt there

I really don't mind mine.

When I'm in bed and watching a DVD I'll run the audio through my towers though - only makes sense.

I like the harmon/kardon's in my toshiba...........btw when burning cd's from mp3's...........how do i increase the volume?? all volume controls on the laptop including the outside one is maxed out and yet when i go to play the cd back in my HU i have to turn it way the hell up to get it to sound ever remotly acceptable volume wise.........also steve i am on my way to go check on the UA.............status report in about an hour.

J

Depends on the program

you can EQ the signal

Just be careful you dont clip it...done that before

Well, I laid out the cards to one roommate (the slob). Went well, told him that we are friends, and if we want the friendship to continue, its best this arrangement ends now before we hate each other. He agreed.

Next roommate when he gets home, then go see if the landlady about subletting our lease. We already have people wanting to take it over, lets hope that sticks.

Next step, go talk to a bank on Friday and see how much I can get for financing to buy my own place. No more of this bullchit.

And now the other roommate has been talked to...

Will be talking to the landlady after Game5 of the Cup Finals and asking to be allow to sublet. Hopefully by August 1 I will be not living here anymore.

unsweetened is a "by request only" in the south too as i found out in Georgia.

Plus canadian tea ha alcohol in it............

J

Never had iced tea with booze in it, unless I've done it myself.

In Pointe au Baril Ont. thats how it comes........granted the only time i ordered iced tea up there was in a bar after a rum and coke.........

J

oh yea..............go OILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Steve u have PM

J

unsweetened is a "by request only" in the south too as i found out in Georgia.

Plus canadian tea ha alcohol in it............

J

Yea, was at a bbq here in georgia and I picked up a cup of tea, 'twas Nasty, like a fricking suger syrup. I went back and asked for unsweetened.

" uhmm, do you have tea"

yes

" it is unsweetned"

No, we pour 5 cups of sugar in it so people like you cant drink it.

" do you have lemon"

No, its not even on the freaking menu, why would we have lemon.

I dunno why the boss makes us make it, no one ever buys it and i usually drink 1/2 of it.

2 packets of sweet and low and sugar

cuz 4 packets of sugar isnt enough

^^ Dosen't work for me either.