mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

alright, time to head over to Dave's...

alright, time to head over to Dave's...

have fun, say hi for me

why does Mobil 1 synthetic oil smell sweet? i just changed my oil and i always smell it before i start pouring (to make sure its a clean bottle and not a dirty one) and i got a headache it was so sweet...weird...im going to get cancer in caifornia now arent i?

why does Mobil 1 synthetic oil smell sweet? i just changed my oil and i always smell it before i start pouring (to make sure its a clean bottle and not a dirty one) and i got a headache it was so sweet...weird...im going to get cancer in caifornia now arent i?

one could only hope

arent you nice :brick::finger:

ouch, that sucks Ryan

the Tourass right?

any pics of this homemade throttle control?

Yes, the TaurASS. No pics. Came home and pulled the old cable out and put the new one on.

Tornado sirens are going off....

Tornado sirens go off, radio says to take cover, I go and stand in the shed talking with mom and the fella who works with us. :D

Tornado sirens go off, radio says to take cover, I go and stand in the shed talking with mom and the fella who works with us. :D

go hide under a tree with an aluminum foil hat

No, you find the nearest trailer park and join them on the roof.

no, sink a 40' 20" storm drain halfway into the ground and hang on the top so you have the biggest colum of uninterupted air possible under you...but you have to do it in the middle of a trailer park becuase thoes things are tornado magnets. at least here in FL.

went to see STOMP tonight

so badass, if they ever come to your area, i strongly suggest checking them out

for those who dont know what it is, it's a music-ish show that's kind of like Blue-Man Group but way better. They make music from all kinds of random objects

MAn.  Everytime I have a good day, something fudges it up.

Coming home from work after an awesome day, and I get halfway home, on the bypass, and I slow down for some traffic on the on-ramp, get into the left lane to speed up, hit the throttle and it goes to the floor, but the car slows down.  Turn off the stereo, and the engine is still running. . . . . . . .

Pull over, getting passed by vehicles running 75mph+ and only 2 feet away.  Throttle cable broke.  Wouldn't you know it, I had a lot of aircraft cable and a nice little toolbow I carried around in the trunk with me that I took into work two weeks ago.  Well, yeah, all I had was my little care kit with jumper cables, flares and my little flashlight and swiss army knife pliers (very handy!), so I ended up having to rip out my sub wire, tie it to the throttle and route it inside so I could control it by hand until I got going fast enough to use the cruise control.  Well, pulling back on a wire to actuate a lever that moves side to side doesn't work all that well, and the drive home was less than enjoyable. 

fudge it, I'm done with this car.

Nice work getting home though, been in many a scenario like that in some of my other cars. Good justification to get rid of it. Had a problem with the throttle on my Pinto a while back, but its still upside down in the woods.

Stupid alpine

The RCA's on the back of the 9855 are on the unit.

Labeled from top to bottom it goes

R

F

S

Morons labeled it wrong.

Put the mids on the R and you get treble

Id laugh at you if you wore that in public.

Nelson style too

HA...HA

Well it depends, on first glance I thought it was a cowboy hat style buckle; but on second I thought it might be dress belt size. If it was dress clothes size I'd wear it to Bm'er club meetings as a joke for $7. Also would be a sweet Halloween accessory for some dumb costume.

Stupid alpine

R

F

S

Morons labeled it wrong.

Frickin' japanese engineers. Drove a brand new Honduh Odyssey this week. It rained last night so it wouldn't start. 866 miles on it and it is a major POS.

Oh :woot: just got off the plane from Detroit, banged the woman and am now drinking beer and surfing.

Nelson style too

HA...HA

Well it depends, on first glance I thought it was a cowboy hat style buckle; but on second I thought it might be dress belt size. If it was dress clothes size I'd wear it to Bm'er club meetings as a joke for $7. Also would be a sweet Halloween accessory for some dumb costume.

looks like a dress belt.

Bm'er club= yes

Public= no

Stupid alpine

R

F

S

Morons labeled it wrong.

Frickin' japanese engineers. Drove a brand new Honduh Odyssey this week. It rained last night so it wouldn't start. 866 miles on it and it is a major POS.

They do sound sweet with no exhaust though.

And where the spare tire its its a perfect place for a sub...or 2

Sweet with no exhaust on a mini-van, I like the way you roll.

Nelson style too

HA...HA

looks like a dress belt.

Bm'er club= yes

Public= no

Agreed, can't get much over $10 then though.