mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

There are a few forms of natural selection left, unluckily it might not have worked...

so pucking tired...more sound deadening today, the spectrum firewall seems to be going on very smoothly, i wonder how long it takes to really dry though...you'll find out today on the young and the lazy

Sound deadening is not fun, until your done :)

:woot: I am outta here, next post from me will be accross the big pond.

:lurk:

M5 is gonna have fun. Wish I was going.

Sup captn caddy ? :)

Chillin chillin. Nothing much for me to do these days.

Cool :)

:word:

*yawn*

Bored, looking through Ebay.

Always a dangerous time for my checkbook.

Can come help me. I got rook pulling a motor out of a gsx so I can fix a big gaping hole in the hull. That the owner didn't know was there. Guy brought it in and said it was leaking some where. Yep, he was right. The big 10" hole in the bottom of the hole is probably leaking :)

I wanna help. 10" hole is pretty big, maybe it was small but he kept hitting stuff. ha

*yawn*

Can come help me. I got rook pulling a motor out of a gsx so I can fix a big gaping hole in the hull. That the owner didn't know was there. Guy brought it in and said it was leaking some where. Yep, he was right. The big 10" hole in the bottom of the hole is probably leaking :)

I would, but I'm in Nawth Kackalacky...at least for a few more weeks.

Well just the hole is 10", there are stress cracks running almost the full length of the hull . Might have to replace / rebuild the entire freakin hull . He gonna be happy when he gets a price quote for that :)

*yawn*

Down there huh ? Dustin wants me to come down and visit him down there. I'm scared though, I have to pass through concord mills on the way. Your probably familiar with a certain store located there. That store is my achilles heel . Like kryptonite to superman. I get within a 50 mile radius and go into seizures until I somehow wind up in the parking lot of said store :wacky::)

i just hate my school mates. chit-head keeps asking me if i have any money to lend him. been going for over a week. i keep telling him i don't have any money. i lended him 4 times. once, he p'wnt me and didn't give it back and twice, his mom payed me back, telling me never to lend him money anymore. i guess i'll have to punch him.

the other wants me to lend him my maths notebooks, so he can study. he failed maths and has to take an exam. i just want him to to my place...i'll send some of the guys here to scare him.

*yawn*

Down there huh ? Dustin wants me to come down and visit him down there. I'm scared though, I have to pass through concord mills on the way. Your probably familiar with a certain store located there. That store is my achilles heel . Like kryptonite to superman. I get within a 50 mile radius and go into seizures until I somehow wind up in the parking lot of said store :wacky::)

lol

Well just the hole is 10", there are stress cracks running almost the full length of the hull . Might have to replace / rebuild the entire freakin hull . He gonna be happy when he gets a price quote for that :)

dad's jeep is even worse. we use it as a weekend car to go to my grandparents :

docu0003.jpg

i'm affraid of going in that car. i can feel the wheel well (spelling?) moving away from the floor. one day or another i'm gonna fall off that car.

last weekend we drove about 30miles with a part of the hull hanging below the car and not knowing untill we got home.

anyone interrested in buying land in Transilvania ? :OhYeah:

we gots plenty in that area in the pic :wacky:

Looks beautiful.

:thanx:

during summer it looks a lot better. we had a pretty sucky spring. i'll try to get some pics saturday ;)

Edited by Adrian_D

where is transilvania

Edited by Worlddre

We had a killer wood shop in high school.

The metal/fab shop and auto shops were also very nice for a typical high school - definitely turned out to be an athletics/trades focussed school.

lucky

my high school did not have any sort of wood or metal or auto shop :(

private schools FTL, big time

Going to Germany.  And I know I missed the cup, and might have gone earlier but couldn't get tickets anyway.  I have a business meeting in Karlsruhe, a couple of days to relax in Heidelberg, and a single night to reek havoc on things in Amsterdam.

All I have to say is

:stfu: or else :ban2:

J

I'm bringing a camera...

:woot: :woot:

We had a killer wood shop in high school.

The metal/fab shop and auto shops were also very nice for a typical high school - definitely turned out to be an athletics/trades focussed school.

lucky

my high school did not have any sort of wood or metal or auto shop :(

private schools FTL, big time

We didn't either . Had ceramics though :ph34r: :mexsmoke::)

And a hippy ceramics teacher :D:)

Back in a long-distance relationship ... I got pWn3d :(

*yawn*

ok, for us westerners, what store is this?

And a hippy ceramics teacher :D:)

haha same here

i think a requirement to being an art teacher is that you're a hippy