mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

More than likely a lot less than newegg.

but i dont know if the boss (my dad) would allow that. sowwie.

You guys think thoes new processor prices are cheap in the computer secion? You dont want to see our price list on what we pay. :D

You guys think thoes new processor prices are cheap in the computer secion? You dont want to see our price list on what we pay. :D

Not unless we can pay the same ;)

If you hook up the SSA folks we will stop poking fun at your spelling...

:OhYeah:

lawl.

I may try and hook some of you up... but its not going to be to stop the spelling jokes. ;)

I'll talk to my dad tomarrow. I'll see if I can find the parts list and I will let you know what I can sell them for all assumeing the Fasha's approveal.

New soundcard?

I have a pretty pimp one here...Creative Audigy 2NX...

Not sure if I want to sell it though.

You don't really "tune" a TL to Fs, if you did that, you'd just have a bass reflex enclosure tuned to the Fs of the driver...

What the TL does is reverse the phase of the rear wave, which gets you the same effect, pretty much :)

I assume you've read Martin King's website on this, he's the pimp when it comes to ML-TL's and their design...also hangs out on DIYAudio.

:ughdunno:

Im doing it for 180Hz (Fs of 200) and stuff it if its too "boomy" (can you have boomy up high?) and ill shorten it if I have a dip.

If you are using them for computer speakers, your media player EQ will more than makeup for the missing information at the upper end of the spectrum. I'd suggest a simple sealed enclosure for them, whatever Aura suggests. I did NOT like the vented enclosure and didn't want to mess with anything else. The sealed enclosure was quite the performer for the diminutive size. :fing34:

Sweet. The PVC was laying around and the elbows where like $3 so if TL doenst work sealed will be my next try. I hooked these up free air and they where amazing.

integrated ftl

x2

OH SNAP!

I gotta say ur setup.............is extremly impressive...............

J

i like that quote in your sig. i have that Jack Johnson/Sublime remake with that. its awsome.

I love Bob Marley. Beleive it or not I grew up on that and Jimmy Buffet. :wacky:

When I'm not blasting beats or pumping out kickdrums im listening to ska.

Ive never heard the remake, do you happen to know where I can have a listen?

Im not tired at all...i didnt run enough today. Damn rain...damn it to hell.

i like that quote in your sig. i have that Jack Johnson/Sublime remake with that. its awsome.

I love Bob Marley. Beleive it or not I grew up on that and Jimmy Buffet. :wacky:

i found it on lime wire. Jack Johnson : bobmarley/sublime medley. its live also. its pretty good for sq...

J

yah right that box of yours was freekin awsome.

J

yah right that box of yours was freekin awsome.

Eh for 8 chitty 10's in a leaky box thing slammed in ur opinion eh?

i found it on lime wire. Jack Johnson : bobmarley/sublime medley. its live also. its pretty good for sq...

I'll see if rhapsody has it. I'd really like to hae a hear. Some remakes/mixes are good. Others butcher the song and its meaning.

I'll see if rhapsody has it. I'd really like to hae a hear. Some remakes/mixes are good. Others butcher the song and its meaning.

Thats seems to be more and more common daily.

J

SI Mag 15" is looking tastey.