mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Newest piece of equipment in my system is the pair of dayton rs 7's . Next up would be the alpine 7977 and it get's older from there :)

Going as old school as I can possibly make it . Even dug out an old arse set of mb components I had stashed away ;):)

I'd like to see your stash.

Just an old man , who can't let go of the past :D:)

I know that sub well, Ramos, you should run the power 1000 straight across and hide the other amps, will look like a single amp install

Just an old man , who can't let go of the past :D  :)

or you appricate good things that might not be made anymore

Just an old man , who can't let go of the past :D  :)

or you appricate good things that might not be made anymore

X2

I know that sub well, Ramos, you should run the power 1000 straight across and hide the other amps, will look like a since amp install

What is a since amp install???

I am not asking this to be a smart ass, but rather beacuse it could very well be an install style I am unfamiliar with.

J

single*

I REALLY REALLY hope this guy doesnt mail me the cash before checking his PM box. He gave me no other contact besides his PM and address and simply says. "Ok im going to the ATM right now, I will get the money to you asap."

If he doesn't send it certified and guaranteed it isn't your issue to worry about. By the way, what sort of moron mails cash?

I REALLY REALLY hope this guy doesnt mail me the cash before checking his PM box. He gave me no other contact besides his PM and address and simply says. "Ok im going to the ATM right now, I will get the money to you asap."

He's prolly gonna include his addy in the envelope.

Hope he does it somewhat correct........

J

Oh god I'm scared chitless of the power 1000 . I forgot how powerful those monsters are. Friend came over Saturday to help me pull the seats and everything out of the chit box. After we laid some raammat we were sitting back drinking a beer in the garage. Shooting the proverbial chit I asked what subs he was running now a days in his lexxus. He's got a pair of dual 4ohm punch hx2's in like a 5 cuft ported enclosure.He's running a jl 1000/1. I told him we should try the power out on his subs , he laughed and said no way it could keep up with the jl. So for chits and giggles we wired each sub to two ohms, fed each sub 2 channels bridged. My lord that things a monster. Could definately tell an immediate difference. Managed to hang a coil on one of his subs in about 5 minutes :) Was gonna try and bench it , but my friend with the equipment is away on business . rated at 500w x 2 at 4ohm . god only knows what it's actually pushing let alone at 2 ohm. He's got a 200amp alt , and even at about 3000 rpm his interior lights were dimming. Think I need an alt upgrade in the chit box before the power goes in :)

I have his address, I need to tell him no deal on the cash and he is offline. I would never mail cash, way to easy to steal, even certified. What's one bit of certified mail lost in the system for $140? There are plenty of people (especially USPS workers) who think like that.

Besides, I have paypal pending. :D

I was hoping for a bit more than $140 but I want my new driver asap.

I know what ur getting at.............friend of mine sent me 270 bucks in a PO money order...........got stolen........damn NJ postal system!!!

Well I'm off to work again..........catch you guys after work.

J

Yeah , I have always been one to kill the oem first , then get a high output :)

Makes it easier to convince myself why I spent so fooking much on an alt :)

hey guys.

more good news. mom's doing better. talking improved. this morning she could hardly count to ten (with my help) and at 9pm she was counting to ten perfectly. very little pronounciation (sp?) problems.

i'm really happy.

Ramos, how do you like the wo ?

i'm finally decided on a finish for my sub. covered in leather. scraps sewn (sp?) together. good thing is i don't have to pay for the leather.