mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i end up with "C:\>" and it won't let me get rid of the >...and it still won't load the damn program..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

no problem with the ">" just remeber where you put the program.

"cd *name*" changes the directory to the directory called *name*

"dir /p" shows the contents of the current directory (/p is used for only showing one page at the time)

Mountains?

Pfft.

None of them things here.

None of them in my state either, take 500 miles west and your at colorado springs though.

And the dorm system is still amazing, I will try to get pictures up for ya'll tommorow or somethin when we get this pucking mess cleaned up, we did construction today.

Oh man....

I have like 1/2 a tray of wood ranch BBQ trip

full tray of rolls and abut 3/4 of a tray of beans.

Mountains?

Pfft.

None of them in my state either, take 500 miles west and your at colorado springs though.

And the dorm system is still amazing, I will try to get pictures up for ya'll tommorow or somethin when we get this pucking mess cleaned up, we did construction today.

lol, Steve was being sarcastic

He lives right in the middle of the Rockies, in a valley, lol.

Going to the beach today. Better not be cold.

SO while in Chicago I came across one of those Chipotle restaurants you guys are always talking about, but they were closed everytime I went to get some food. Come back home and get out of my eye exam and look across the way at the new building being constructed and it's a Chipotle. Pretty Koo! Now I can try that place!

dang, today was VERY hot. not a good idea to go to my grandparents in dad's jeep. the ventilation system is stuck on hot :lol:

i managed to drive the jeep into a ditch. rwd, worn tires, no weight on the back and the road inclined towards the ditch weren't a good combination.

i like driving that little hooptie better than the driving school car. even though the driving school car claims twice the hp, the jeep is more agile :lol:

and the situation got better. after dad got it out of the ditch, the engine stalled (sp?) while the car was on a big incline. not enough gas ftl !

luckily we had some gas in a bottle :)

a pretty fun packed day if i leave the heat out of the picture.

Edited by Adrian_D

Mountains?

Pfft.

i live close to the mountains. not quite ginormous, but impressive and the winter is harsh enough to get the village where my grandparents lived isolated for a few days.

sounds like fun adrian

i need to get myself a cheap dvd player as i no longer own one

sounds like fun adrian

i need to get myself a cheap dvd player as i no longer own one

i got pretty scared when the car hit the ditch. i was driving...

i have a cheap dvd player and i hate it. i only use it for music when the pc is off. stupid thing won't play all the mp3s if i have them arranged in folders. i have to have a rw around all the time

btw, how cheap are dvd players on your side of the pond ?

btw, how cheap are dvd players on your side of the pond ?

Can pick up an el-cheapo from Walmart for ~ $40-$60.

I think I just paid ~ $80 for a Toshiba from FutureShop on sale.

I bought a cheap Sony one for $80 or so...works alright, nothing special.

similar prices to what we have here...

people here are really into "home cinema setups". a one box wonder. dvd player, 6 ch amp and the speakers needed. imo cr@p. i think none of them set it up right. like front speakers in the front and chit like that. they put the speakers where they find room :lol:

Edited by Adrian_D