mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

dayum, biggest fookin' rain ever. all the space under the terreases (sp?) is flooded.

We had a storm like that a couple days ago. Opening day of the state fair and there was standing water deeper than a foot in a lot of places. Minny has a great run off system to since our weather is typically a bit inclement.

But your SS is close to just as sexy... 

I love them...

if i ever make it up there, you're welcome to take her for a spin

:wub: :wub:

The bummer for you is when I come to KS in order to bring my equipment I have to drive the truck, otherwise we could pound around in the M. When we measure, your neighbors are going to hate us.

Ryan,

90% chance I will be going to Purdue within a week or two, I won't have a ton of measurement gear as my real stop is in Indianapolis for a single point vibration test stand but it does mean I will be in South Bend of course. Purdue is just a follow up visit.

The bummer for you is when I come to KS in order to bring my equipment I have to drive the truck, otherwise we could pound around in the M.  When we measure, your neighbors are going to hate us.

Oh god, I hadn't thought of the M, that woulda been so pucking kickass.

The neighbors I'm not worried about, its the people under me that get a wee bit pissed... :ehh:

But fudge them.

Ryan,

90% chance I will be going to Purdue within a week or two, I won't have a ton of measurement gear as my real stop is in Indianapolis for a single point vibration test stand but it does mean I will be in South Bend of course.  Purdue is just a follow up visit.

Shit, let me know when and we'll have to meet up! :fing34:

My bro is at Purdue right now.

but she stands like 3" away from you when she talks to you, sexy, but very annoying

Squeeze a boob hard.

Be the last time she talks that close, maybe at all :D

Saw a new Toyota FJ cruiser, thats an interesting looking vehicle, I kinda like it.

There are a few of those FJ's around here.

Reminds me of when I used to play with Lego.

Legos are kickass.

x2. i still have some...my biggest achievement : 4-wheel steering car with limited parts.

too bad prices went up and today's models aren't as cool as those from before 2000.

i went with some friends after the storm stopped, to see what happened. 3 houses had the basements almost full of water. the firefighters brought a pump to empty the basements, but they couldn't start the engine :lol:

stupid services. if we would have forest fires and other stuff like us or canada has, we wouldn't stand a chance

the 'hop is kinda lonely lately...

i need to discover the secrets of post whoring...

time to close all the applications except the firewall and play some flatout 2. i sure hope the game won't crash again. it crashed twice after doing some seriuos progress and i had to start over each time

People above me are producing a rythmic clicking on the floor like they are hammering nail or something, but idk wtf it is an its getting annoying.

If they don't stop soon,it'll be time for some 30-60hz sweeps....