mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

no progress, found out i might need some engine work, if it does i'll have the whole thing rebuilt, considering a bit higher compression too.

If they don't stop soon,it'll be time for some 30-60hz sweeps....

you mentioned something in the past about buying an atomic spl sub....it would be useful now... :madrofl::madrofl::madrofl:

My friend still has that APX, only problem is that I don't have an amp to run it, if I do get an amp, we will put in in here for a day for chits and giggles.

Now that would be funny... *would have to borrow a TL also for giggles*

fvcking game crashed again. when i load a profile, the games showes one of the background pics and the music keeps playing. no errors, no anything. if i create a new profile i can play the game once, the when i restart the game, i get the same bug. i'm very pissed. anyone know what i can do ?

any updates for the game? Are you comp specs up to snuff? Why don't you just play it on a console?

no updates. comp specs are ok. i don't play on a console because i don't own one and because i don't like the graphics ( i played gta-san andreas on ps2 at a friend's place)

i'm downloading another no-cd crack for the game, since i don't have the original version. i hope this will fix it.

not even a single change after i tried a diffrent crack....

i'll search for bugs. maybe try to restart windows...

Hello everyone!!!!

J

this gay ass humanities course i'm taking is going to require me to log on and chat and play some stupid game once a week.

Oh well, easy A-B class

Yea I did............pay day is coming up soon so payment shall be on its way as soon as i scream at paypal.

J

Yea I did............pay day is coming up soon so payment shall be on its way as soon as i scream at paypal.

J

Its cool, I'm not worried bout it.

What'd ya think about bout that mounting hardware I sent ya also??

J

What u talkin about the baffle it was mounted on and the bottom baffle???? Definatly good stuff............it ended up being something i gave my step dad..........didn't sound quite right in the X but would be just enough for the F-150.

J

J

What u talkin about the baffle it was mounted on and the bottom baffle???? Definatly good stuff............it ended up being something i gave my step dad..........didn't sound quite right in the X but would be just enough for the F-150.

J

I'm kinda fond of that hardware, works good for stuff that gets taken in and out alot.

Glad the sub worked out for ya.

Yea step dad has yet to get himself an amp...........i'm a lil dissapointed.

J