mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Sorry I couldn't meet up Sean, it's been a hectic week/weekend and still hasn't let up.

hello sean how goes it?

Busy as hell. Realtor/broker day at the house tomorrow. Of course, the last minute cleaning never ends. EVAR.

I need some computer speakers rather than headphones all the time. I love my Senn's but I want speakers sometimes.

Anyone got some ideas for an excellent full-range speaker that dosen't need a horn or anything.

Part 1: http://zaphaudio.com/audio-speaker20a.html

Part 2: http://zaphaudio.com/audio-speaker20b.html

And perhaps a small sub of your choice.

*realizes you asked full range.

A Fostex 127 IIRC will work in a small bookshelf size horn. I am going to build a pair myself for one of the rooms in my house. I keep meaning to bug Adam for the plans and order a pair, but I don't have any sort of wood shop until I have a new house.

Sorry I couldn't meet up Sean, it's been a hectic week/weekend and still hasn't let up.

No worries, I head your way 3-6 times a year. Normally I am too busy to do chit anyways. This time I couldn't even get a car. :Doh:L

told my parents yesturday that I wanted to go back to college. I think I'm just gonna try computers again, it seems to be the only thing I can really do without spending my entire life studying.

Damn, I'm to good at putting off homework/studying.

Damn, I'm to good at putting off homework/studying.

I had a similar problem. I did awesome the first month or so of school. I would come home and the first thing I'd do is get my homework done and then I'd go out and do stuff. After a let myself slide more into slacking mode, it became easier to put stuff off and thus my grades slipped.

i have officially gone 7 days without biting my fingernails/fingers

i can't een begin to stress how huge that is. It would probably be easier for me to get addicted to and stop heroin. I've bitten my fingernails for as long as i can remember, and i've been doing it badly for about 10 years.

i need to stop doing that. but i just can't let go :(

i can't stand school. i wish this whole exam deal is over asap.

tried to see how much i can score at the sports exam.

i'm pooped. i need to start running. 7.0 on 150ft. i need less than 6.7 for an A

it's still afternoon here ;)

16:26 :)

time to get some food in the system :)

bbl

Its morning already here.

it's still afternoon here ;)

16:26 :)

It's after 420 so the stoners think its evening.

:mexsmoke:

How is Amanda's car treating you so far?

How is Amanda's car treating you so far?

Holy break dust, worse then the sled. Going to try to take it in for a full on check up and fresh oil change and plugs etc.

I forget that all Bm'ers are like that. First thing I do to a new one to me is swap out the pads. Huge difference on the maintenance of cleaning the wheels. The Axxis pads are highly recommended by almost everyone on the Bimmerboards for that application. I have them on my M ;)

Beware the price of wires, buy them online if it needs them. The stealership can rape your arse.

I forget that all Bm'ers are like that. First thing I do to a new one to me is swap out the pads. Huge difference on the maintenance of cleaning the wheels. The Axxis pads are highly recommended by almost everyone on the Bimmerboards for that application. I have them on my M ;)

:thanx: