mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i've got 1.485 according to bitlord.

and they're only public torrents.

Wow I missed the fun last night it seems.

Back from a nice bike ride to the beach. 13 miles round trip wasn't as hard as I'd thought, considering I haven't ridden(sp?) a bike in at least 5 years.

grr, more file and group name adjustents.

plowing through them, just slow with the long solid names and funky regions, crossing my fingers that they will translate into the main file.....

In the game Monopoly, when you run out of money and have no properties left and need to pay rent expense to someone else, do you take a loan from the bank? And if so, what's the interest rate?

Speaking of posts, it was good to have Ramos back posting again today, even if twas just a couple funny posts in the 'hop. made me laugh :)

indeed

ramos is teh awesome

wish i could've gotten to meet him :(

I'm not going anywhere :)

but you're all the way over there

took a few pictures of some interesting things on the way home today

for Aaron:

dscf1371gz6.jpg

dscf1372mb6.jpg

thank god it was a chick driving:

dscf1373rg9.jpg

dscf1374ne0.jpg

It's nice that she has Pink H2 on the plate, because I definitely couldn't tell what it was...

I'm guessing she was blonde and needed the plates to remind her what she drives.

It's nice that she has Pink H2 on the plate, because I definitely couldn't tell what it was...

I'm guessing she was blonde and needed the plates to remind her what she drives.

she looked asian actually...

lawl, had to catch up a few pages. Nice link to ebay btw.

Fuck me.

Arg, JimJ is still alive.

My attempts have failed :(

WOOOHOOOOO

me > you

she looked asian actually...

That's just what we need, small Asian women driving large SUVs.

As my driving instructor told me, beware of women driving vehicles that are taller than themselves.

so weird.....my friend comes upstairs and tells my my mouse stops working (a 70 dollar mouse mind you) so I come downstairs and sure enough it's not working...no biggie just restart. Well it still doesn't work, at this point I'm getting a little pissed and going, "dude chit just doesn't stop working you did something." Well I find water or atleast I think it's water is all over my mouse pad and the bottom of the mouse. So this makes me believe it got wet and something inside got messed up somehow. Anyways he leaves and I'm stuck here trying to figure it out. Well, I try to plug in different mouses and it still doesn't work, even different USB ports and the ps/2 port. By now I'm pretty upset and pissed and wanting to hit things. Well my last effort was to go into safe mode and the mouse starts working, so I'm lost at this point, b/c it says drivers are fine. Anyways I boot back normally and it works, god I hate computers....this is why I changed my major hahaha.

crap, once again, absolutely no desire to study

Welcome to my life Tom.

Hmmm, I may just sit here at my computer and watch 300, I got a copy today, good chit.