mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I think I am going to go drive an LS2 powered Trailblazer.

just got back from buying julie a bike. If i had more time before work we'd go for a ride. Her ass on a bike is kind of funny.

Haha Mark Potts F-ed up on ecoustics on a yaris forum. He is running out of places to scam people.

who is mark potts?

mark potts is the "inventor" of the tcab enclosure. teh end all be all spl/sq box.

i think you know most of the story...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Bicycle riders...does your butt hurt after long rides? (lets refrain from the buttsex jokes :P) I was thinking about buying those padded bike shorts, was wondering if you guys had any experience with those.

Finding a job is a fuking bish.

Anyone see the Ottawa Anaheim game last night? Some dirty-ass chit going on...

an old friend apparently got some grant to do some work for the county, had a guy that he was going to hire to help him, guy has his master's in biology. Old friend calls parents today and said he really wanted me to come see him next time i come in. Maybe a job...maybe make some real $$

Bicycle riders...does your butt hurt after long rides? (lets refrain from the buttsex jokes :P) I was thinking about buying those padded bike shorts, was wondering if you guys had any experience with those.

oh man, oh man.....

le arrrgghhhhhhhh!!

padded bike shorts brigns out the pirate in me..hehe

sorry. i know, i know...but damnit man, you left the door open!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

more like the trap door open...

Hey yooooo

ed mcman voice

And to think I just watched Deliverance last night on nightshift .... :lol:

dueling banjos starts playing in the background...

Hey Sean (I think it was you that posted the link), I tried out the dent removal thing on my car (compressed air + blowdrier) on 3 different dents a couple times and it didn't work :(

Tried it on the chrome bumper, quarter panel, and corner just below the taillight. They were different sized dents too.

dennis, I wonder if the thickness of the sheet metal has anything to do with it..

I was going to try it on the Civic.

dennis, I wonder if the thickness of the sheet metal has anything to do with it..

Yea, I'm guessing it has to be pretty thin.

Yea, I'm guessing it has to be pretty thin.

I will try it on the Civic as soon as we get the can of compressed air.

I went out and bought a can just to try it :P

I go to WV too much to watch that movie :D

Haha Mark Potts F-ed up on ecoustics on a yaris forum. He is running out of places to scam people.

who is mark potts?

mark potts is the "inventor" of the tcab enclosure. teh end all be all spl/sq box.

i think you know most of the story...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Yep, forgot to attach a name to the tcab. Thanks for the reminder.

It sure can. Typically it means your seat is mispositioned, mis-sized, or you aren't riding aggressive enough. On a mt bike you aren't supposed to sit, but use your seat as a balance point.

Hey Sean (I think it was you that posted the link), I tried out the dent removal thing on my car (compressed air + blowdrier) on 3 different dents a couple times and it didn't work :(

Tried it on the chrome bumper, quarter panel, and corner just below the taillight. They were different sized dents too.

Try the dry ice and see how that doesn't work either. Was worth a shot. :(

Meh, the LS2 is a joke.

Just drove an 02 Corvette Convert, 07 Trailblazer SS, 06 Trailblazer SS and another Jeep SRT8. The Jeep was by far the quickest and actually felt like it handled the best. My vehicle plans have changed and perhaps did again today.

I left to drive them thinking I would sell the truck and the M5 and get a TBSS and some sort of muscle car. Now I don't know what to do again. The TBSS was a joke compared to the Jeep, albeit $12k less money which would easily pay for coilovers, sway bars, and perhaps a whipple as well. I was really hoping that I could buy something to tow the boat and snowmobiles but that is also fun to drive so that my second car could be fun. (by fun I mean perhaps not really streetable depending on who you ask, a huge bumpstick and something that doesn't idle to me can still be streetable :) ). Now I don't know what to do. Perhaps a Lincoln LT Truck with a supercharger and a muscle car.

Problem is now, I have the itch. I have kept both the truck and M5 longer than I keep most cars.

Ooo, also looked at a 2004 Ranger 522DVX today. Man does that boat have space for a bass boat. If it weren't $36k and my house not being sold I might have accidentally bought it.

Maybe I will put my boat, snowmobile, truck, motorcycle, and car all up for sale and start from scratch when I move...aaargh!!!

*obviously got almost no work done today :D