mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I wish I had the camera this morning. We were leaving for work and Arthur insisted to walk out to the car. So Amanda said, "Ok buddie, go get in the car". (Keep in mind we dropped off Arthur's (528i) car at the inspection place last night, so he starts off in his little waddle... sees the sled with the cover off and marches right over to it. At the drivers side door he starts patting on the door, (mind you the car is physically as low as it pretty much can be and his head is below the top of the hood and door handle). Amanda tells him no, that they were going in the other car (Civic) today. He looks up with a little pouty look and marches up next to the front wheel. The Brabus wheels are only 18", but they are as tall as him.

Just a happy little sight to see.

Side note, Amanda asks me via Text this morning if she can show off the SPL install to one of her co-workers. :P

You need a camera phone Aaron. :)

Mmm, coffee.

so far my only complaints with the 12" Q....it's not a 15

I've got the itch to buy an 18", only problem is being able to put a 7ft^3 sealed box down in the basement, be a PITA to get it down there.

i feel the Q could have a little more low end, maybe i should go glue some change on the dustcap

You need a camera phone Aaron. :)

Mmm, coffee.

I do, hands were full and by the time I would have had it out, would have been to late and moment passed.

i feel the Q could have a little more low end, maybe i should go glue some change on the dustcap

Box dims?

Your is sealed isn't it ? We could build another enclosure . You guys leave me out of the fun things to do :(:D

yeah..you tell them ramos!!

brother going to come down on ya like it's ca.com bitches!!! :nutkick:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

So on the home computer there is one hell of a nasty adware/virus thingy. Dad called and said its accessing the hard drive and etc, etc, etc. My problem is I can't get rid of this damn thing, I've tried virus scaning, adware stuff, spybot and I just can't get the damn thing off. My solutin is I'm bringing my computer home for the internet machine while I wipe the home computer...

oh geez. He didn't catch that virus that's through an email did he? If he did you're fuc*ed son. It's a virus that erases all data on your computer but before it does it takes all contact info, your info, credit cards.......everything. It's a nasty one =x

hey jmac I have a question for you. We are both thinking about building new computers but a friend told me that prices are going to drop on intel procs here july 22. Specifically the q6600. If it's gonna drop down to 200 dollars why wouldn't we do that instead? I know you were gonna buy the 4000 series were I was gonna buy the e6600. Thoughts?

For the virus, I would try to system restore to a day before he got the virus.

Hell just being around friends is enough fun for me man :) It's nice to have others in the area that aren't in the " damn that chit be banging yo " crowd :)

Damn, I think the mountain biking bug has bit me hard. Just like the car audio days, surfing forums, looking at classifieds, looking at stuff on ebay I can't afford, and looking at online shops.

Damn, I think the mountain biking bug has bit me hard. Just like the car audio days, surfing forums, looking at classifieds, looking at stuff on ebay I can't afford, and looking at online shops.

you're making me want to buy one really badly. How much did your bike cost if you don't mind me asking? you can pm me if you want to. I want to start riding as well, it looks like soooooooo much fun. I"ll have to send you a 22 minute video of these guys tearin it up in what looks like Arizona. It's pretty much the coolest thing I've see so far for mountain biking. Well besides the pro's doing stuff but I could never do that....lol.

Ramos I wish you guys lived around me, we'd be building stuff all the time ^_^

since we closed the shop . My little side projects are all the fun I get to have anymore :(

If you guys weren't so far away I would drive up there...but I'm pretty sure that's like a 1,000 mile drive. LOL. Oh I see mark, any word yet my good man?

yeah would be a hell of a drive for a build :D

you're making me want to buy one really badly. How much did your bike cost if you don't mind me asking? you can pm me if you want to. I want to start riding as well, it looks like soooooooo much fun. I"ll have to send you a 22 minute video of these guys tearin it up in what looks like Arizona. It's pretty much the coolest thing I've see so far for mountain biking. Well besides the pro's doing stuff but I could never do that....lol.

$500. Seller is actually a bike shop manager, rode the bike a time or two and then sold it to me. It's usually about $660 new, so $160 off for a couple rides is fine by me. He'll even service my bike for a year for free :) Of course the bastard came out even because he bought the bike with his discount, makes me damn jealous. I thought about buying an older bike with better components but I would prefer to put my own battle scars on the bike from scratch and learn to upgrade my bike myself.

$500. Seller is actually a bike shop manager, rode the bike a time or two and then sold it to me. It's usually about $660 new, so $160 off for a couple rides is fine by me. He'll even service my bike for a year for free :) Of course the bastard came out even because he bought the bike with his discount, makes me damn jealous. I thought about buying an older bike with better components but I would prefer to put my own battle scars on the bike from scratch and learn to upgrade my bike myself.

I'm going to the bike store right now......lol if I come home with a new bike it's b/c of you ;). What model was it again? Hell if I can talk them down that much as well I'll go with trek, lol. Yeah I know what you mean about the upgrades....I've been reading bike magazines and they always have reviews on upgrades you can do. Forks, frames, shoes? lol.

I know, this has been my 3rd time to ask. I have a horrible memory.

Shoes make a HUGE difference btw.

Shoes make a HUGE difference btw.

I know, the first time I saw it I just kind of smirked though. It's just kind of funny reading reviews about shoes, ya know. lol