mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

:woot: got the stickers in. Wont go on til next week sometime though, shoot got moved due to an import shootout in NY? Didnt hear about it but. Wouldnt that be interesting to see like 15 supras and 10 vipers and an M3 in a convoy. They are driving far though.

Coming home from a huge show at the beach, I was running mid pack on a triple digit romp home. Lead by 4 WRX Sti's, 2 RX-8's, Supra, 2 or 3 M3's and me. That was freaking awesome, love it when the sled and streech its legs and squat down and cruise. Can't do that type of driving out here on the east coast. No place or opportunity.

We want pictures of the sticas.

took the accent quiz..i'm shocked at my results..

What American accent do you have? (Best version so far)

Southern

People used to hate Southern accents but now everyone wants one.

link?

What American accent do you have?

http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=ta...mp;quiz_id=9827

I'm: Midland

("Midland" is not necessarily the same thing as "Midwest") The default, lowest-common-denominator American accent that newscasters try to imitate. Since it's a neutral accent, just because you have a Midland accent doesn't mean you're from the Midland.

:woot: got the stickers in. Wont go on til next week sometime though, shoot got moved due to an import shootout in NY? Didnt hear about it but. Wouldnt that be interesting to see like 15 supras and 10 vipers and an M3 in a convoy. They are driving far though.

Coming home from a huge show at the beach, I was running mid pack on a triple digit romp home. Lead by 4 WRX Sti's, 2 RX-8's, Supra, 2 or 3 M3's and me. That was freaking awesome, love it when the sled and streech its legs and squat down and cruise. Can't do that type of driving out here on the east coast. No place or opportunity.

come out here, LOTS of open road ;)

Tells me I'm midland accent. I've been told I'm a mix of a southernish accent with a touch of northern.

Yup, no space or oppurtunity, unless its late at night. I love long distanc drives at night. That would definitely made it a fun ride though.

hat American accent do you have? (Best version so far)

Northern

You have a Northern accent. That could either be the Chicago/Detroit/Cleveland/Buffalo accent (easily recognizable) or the Western New England accent that news networks go for.

And I will get pics of the stickers soon. You mean on the car, or jut somewhere. I hope the blue one can show through on the tint.

I am gonna check the mail again. I would sure love to wear the SSA sticker to competition on Sunday.

^^^ Top, damn it took me long enough to get a top.

Yeah, Mark gives me crap everyday about moving out to AZ. I know and love Tuscon and some parts of Tempe, but it has been a while. But based alone on the fact that I could buy more then twice the house I am living in now, brand new for less money says a great deal. :(

I am gonna check the mail again. I would sure love to wear the SSA sticker to competition on Sunday.

Mark said they were all sent out a few days ago so I hope it gets there.

Yeah, Mark gives me crap everyday about moving out to AZ. I know and love Tuscon and some parts of Tempe, but it has been a while. But based alone on the fact that I could buy more then twice the house I am living in now, brand new for less money says a great deal. :(

The way outskirts of the valley are that cheap. Actually in the city... not so much.

it was a party in here today. I crashed soooooo hard today. I fell asleep in a chair for crying out loud. hahaha

Sean you say that southern accents sound uneducated :( :( :( :(. I guess you wouldn't like me then.

And who the hell tried to kill themselves at a graduation party? Who does that?

Bout to take my amp to the shop so I can see if it still functions or not. Wish me luck, I really don't want to lose such a nice amp.

Well if SSA were to magically take off I would consider looking.

I want an SSA shirt damnit. lol

Oh does any of the regulars live near Minnesota? I'm going there in July. I'll find out what part it is, the friend I'm going to see has told me before I just have a horrible memory.

Hey denim, you might have your chance to face me in dB drag, I am looking at making the drive out there in july. There is a comp in MD.

are you saying i sound uneducated?

actually if you remember at all what i sound like, just how thick is my accent?

Doesn't sound Southern to me...and mine?

As soon as we have the money to do it, we will order shirts I promise.

Well if SSA were to magically take off I would consider looking.

atleast come out for CES and Barrett Jackson this January :)

Oh does any of the regulars live near Minnesota? I'm going there in July. I'll find out what part it is, the friend I'm going to see has told me before I just have a horrible memory.

/ does

my stickers came in as well, now i gotta find a place to put them

Likewise

what is open road ;)