mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Anyone here good with picture editing? I'd like to trim this picture into a signature for other sites, this is the best I could do with paint to give you an idea of what I need done. Maybe you could darken the picture a bit and make it look legit, but nothing crazy or obvious

SignatureTest.jpg

-John

is this ok?

untitled1copygl6.jpg

i want a jeep cj7.

that is all

my brother in law just sold his for $300

my brother in law just sold his for $300

:o

once again, living in europe sucks :lol:

100_0965.jpg

Glad to see you have something from my home town, well originally anyway. MinnKota >> others when it comes to weeds :D

autopilot and universal sonar >> than others as well . :)

stuff left to pull off of the Camaro before I can start cleaning and reassembling:

Master Cylinder (it's being a pain because the clevis pin that holds the rod to the pedal is blocked by a support so I have to remove the clutch/brake pedal assembly to get it out)

Driver-side Lower Control Arm (it's being a pain because the forward bolt just does not want to come out, the nut is off, I can spin the bolt, but it won't slide out, the other 3 bolts came out so easily)

Center Link (it's being a pain because you need a special puller to get it off of the pitman arm, hopefully that tool makes quick work of it)

I really need to slow down on my drinking.

his was even that color. It needed a LOT of work though, ass of the frame was rusted badly (after all the mounting points)

tthe engine etc were all in good shape though.

Dennis FUCKING P!

Met my neighbor (he has lived there for 1.5 years, but never seen him spoke to his wife before) and found out he is the rep that sells Best Buy their Monster Cable. Our conversation got broken really short, but it made me smile. He was at CES working in the Monster Booth. :D

oh I don't have anything done to the suspension, I'm just saying there's no way the wheels will tuck with how far they stick out from the fender so I don't want to install like a 4/6 and then set the truck off the jack-stands and have the fenders cut into the tires...

Ah, from your previous post I thought maybe you had done something different and was curious what it was. It looks good as is, really low trucks aren't really trucks anymore.

Hello Ryan M.

Hey Matt, I sure hope you have better luck than me finding a job with just a bachelor's in bio. I'm at 2.5 months on my job search and still no luck. I'm thinking about going back to school to get a masters now since there's no way I'd get into a pharmacy school. It's rather demoralizing, really.

Does he actually believe that monster is the best there is?

autopilot and universal sonar >> than others as well . :)

:orly:

autopilot is useful?? I have never had the pleasure and of course in a pompous way scoffed when I heard about it. it sounds like I was a bit eager to protect my wallet, :Doh:

Hello Ryan M.

Hey Matt, I sure hope you have better luck than me finding a job with just a bachelor's in bio. I'm at 2.5 months on my job search and still no luck. I'm thinking about going back to school to get a masters now since there's no way I'd get into a pharmacy school. It's rather demoralizing, really.

What sort of job are you looking for?

little party in the 'hop now I see.

where the eff did everyone go?