mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

The current total for my woodshop want list is over 4,500$ and that doesn't include jointer, table saw, power miter box, radial arm saw, belt sander, or a band saw.

does anyone know if you can play guitar hero on the ps3? My friend says it uses a usb plug up and it makes me wonder if you can play guitar hero on the ps3 or not. Just kind of a random question. lolol.

oh aaron, I'm glad your sister is ok though but that sucks on the bike dude :( . Seems like September isn't a good month for the hoppers.

I put a lot of miles on the chassis, upgraded all the shift gear. Thick heavy frame, good for training, not good for long rides. Going to miss it, the sad thing is she did not have renters insurance, and I don't have the cash to replace it. :(

As for football last night, very disappointed in last nights performance by the Ravens. But I am more upset about a touchdown taken away when the game is on the line. Defender pulls on Heaps jersey, but Heap gets the offensive pass interference? Honestly, did that back judge moonlight for the Yankees?

/rant

The current total for my woodshop want list is over 4,500$ and that doesn't include jointer, table saw, power miter box, radial arm saw, belt sander, or a band saw.

I just want a nice table router and a circle jig.

Positive note, just to take the 300 out on Sunday, I miss the sound of the engine at full wail passing 6200 rpm.

Got to do a little side ways action with the traction control off in the 528i. I love that car more and more every day.

plan for the day

eat, class, gym, volunteer, read read read read read cell biology.

oh aaron, I'm glad your sister is ok though but that sucks on the bike dude :( . Seems like September isn't a good month for the hoppers.

I put a lot of miles on the chassis, upgraded all the shift gear. Thick heavy frame, good for training, not good for long rides. Going to miss it, the sad thing is she did not have renters insurance, and I don't have the cash to replace it. :(

don't worry karma will bite whoever it was that stole it in the ass. I'm a firm believer in karma fing05.giffing05.gif

don't worry karma will bit whoever it was that stole it in the ass. I'm a firm believer in karma fing05.giffing05.gif

I believe in Karma too, but then there is mess with the guy who stole my first car. He served no time, no service, no restitution. got to move on with his life. All of this because the person in the court system in charge of the case retired and the paper work got lost, and when someone finally was brought in to fill the position, they could not care less about the case.

Everyday, there are more and more reasons to move out of the country.

As for football last night, very disappointed in last nights performance by the Ravens. But I am more upset about a touchdown taken away when the game is on the line. Defender pulls on Heaps jersey, but Heap gets the offensive pass interference? Honestly, did that back judge moonlight for the Yankees?

/rant

You and me both. I can not stand when an officials bad/stupid call changes the game. Not to mention Heap is on my fantasy team.

does anyone know if you can play guitar hero on the ps3? My friend says it uses a usb plug up and it makes me wonder if you can play guitar hero on the ps3 or not. Just kind of a random question. lolol.

From what I have been told the new "wireless" guitars will work. They are about 85 bones and no game come with it.

J

/rant

You and me both. I can not stand when an officials bad/stupid call changes the game. Not to mention Heap is on my fantasy team.

Yes, I know they messed up their next opportunity, but they should have never had that opportunity because they scored a touchdown. Ron Jaworski knew it. But why the Ravens threw on 3rd and 1 is beyond me.

From what I have been told the new "wireless" guitars will work. They are about 85 bones and no game come with it.

J

It is a good thing I don't have that game.

Wow lunch time already.

I despise coming up with a new password for my school ID. It has to be 7-8 char long, 5 different characters, capitals and lowercase, and have one or two numbers... fudge me.

J

so you have to pay 85 dollars for a "wireless" guitar. Good god...........I'm starting to think I should just buy the ps2 because I only want it to play guitar hero/1/2/80's. But guitar hero III only comes out on ps3 or xbox360. Plus the blu-ray is a nice feature. ;p

I can sell you my old Nintendo with the power pad. ;)

Honestly, did that back judge moonlight for the Yankees?

/rant

Watch it buddy. :fing23:

Honestly, did that back judge moonlight for the Yankees?

/rant

Watch it buddy. :fing23:

:werd_msword:

I can sell you my old Nintendo with the power pad. ;)

we have a Nintendo but I don't think it has a power pad. I haven't seen one of those since I was a wee little kid.

Mark and I are putting up the SSA myspace for fun. The Yahoo group and MSN group kinda have died off.