mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

and yep, I am in Ann Arbor and far from sober so what's up?

Damn, I have an App State hat I should have sent you.

:D

How/what is everyone doing?

Wasting time before a marketing test at 2:30, then I might study a little more for a business law test @ 5:30.

I dropped Japanese on Saturday's because I'm too busy already. My computer science class on Wednesday's is filled with numbskulls and the teacher is really sub-par, so it's tough to motivate myself to attend. No tests yet, though. :)

So busy lately. How/what is everyone doing?

Heading to the Twin Cities tomorrow

That will be exciting. Buy Sean a lap dance for me while you're there. :boobies:

Got my rockhopper back from the shop today. Almost a 100 bucks, general tune up, adjusting the derailers, it needed new cables, new rear wheel/hub assembly, and they said it needs new brake pads soon too.

Seems to ride nicer now with a new rear hub, and it shifts a lot nicer too now.

So busy lately. How/what is everyone doing?

Tired right now, I ended up taking a power nap whenever I should have studied some more on math. I probably just bombed that quiz that we took. However, I did make the medical terminology test I took today my bitch. hahahahaha fing05.giffing05.giffing05.gif

Got my rockhopper back from the shop today. Almost a 100 bucks, general tune up, adjusting the derailers, it needed new cables, new rear wheel/hub assembly, and they said it needs new brake pads soon too.

Seems to ride nicer now with a new rear hub, and it shifts a lot nicer too now.

sweet dude!

SSA facebook group is up too for fun.

On this day in 1997, NASA's Mars Global Surveyor reached Mars. In 1996, Union Pacific Railroad purchased Southern Pacific Railroad. In 1972, Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) in San Francisco, California begans regular service. In 1970, the Ford Pinto was introduced. In 1941, ground was broken for construction of The Pentagon. In 1940, George Stibitz pioneered the first remote operation of a computer. In 1915, the Pennsylvania Railroad began electrified commuter rail service between Paoli and Philadelphia. And in 1609, Henry Hudson landed on Manhattan island. Happy Birthday Harry Connick, Jr. (1967), Moby (1965), Brad Bird (1957), Brian de Palma (1940), Herbert Lom (1917), Paul "Bear" Bryant (1913) and Carl Zeiss (1816). RIP John Ritter (d. 2003), Jessica Tandy (1994), Peter Tosh and Lorne Greene (1987).

"To err is human--and to blame it on a computer is even more so."

- Robert Orben

The hop has been slower this week. Last week there was one day it was kicking butt.

yeah the hop has sucked this week. I'll have to find this facebook group. ::searches::

lol found it and posted all ready

:thanx:

Going to need to have a few "officers" for it. ;)

O RLY?! fing05.giffing05.giffing05.gif

Where do I sign up?

Bored at work, home in 20 min.

I wish I could get on the forums at work. Alas, I cannot. I've gotta go to the library today at the campus and watch some film for English. Borrrrrrrrrrring. I got invited to go play golf today as well, guess I won't be making that :( .

Aaron, any news on the bike thief?

Sadly no, have not talked to my sister yet.

Aaron, any news on the bike thief?

Sadly no, have not talked to my sister yet.

sucks dude. Bastards these days.

roommates frame on his p2 cracked, he's heated