mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

fiero rear control arms now have poly bushings :woot:

summed list for tomorrow

finish engine bay insulation (silver tape around edges)

Get cradle mounted to frame. (engine in car)

get wiring harness wired to fiero.

put on spark plug wires

run fuel lines

get small turn-down pipe tacked to manifold so i can

....crank the bish up. No water lines yet, but it still has passkey so it won't even run more than 6 seconds anyway. the garden hose will work fine.

:stfu:

i suck at sleeping

can't even begin to rest. I took my niece to a HS football game tonight(last night) and yes it's the same HS i went to. Well i saw this one girl, and i know who she is, she was a grade or two below me, i can't remember her name though. But i have all these mixed memories about her, i honestly have no clue which ones are real and which aren't. How fudgeed up is that? There must be half a dozen different little "flashes" of memories but i can't tell if a single one is even real.

and apparently every single girl that ever touched my cock in HS now has a child, scary.

oh god, lolol. Two girls who I've been with have kids now, I'm waiting on the girl who I lost it to, to have a kid. She's crazy.

and the day would be stellar if i manage to get another date with the girl i went out on wednesday :D

seems really interesting that during the date she kept mentioning 'next time'

hmmmmm

that is a good sign

pics will come tomorrow, unless this insomnia keeps up, then i may go take some just to have something to do

I've been a fan of Ibanez guitars, if I ever had the money to buy one that is. I've been pretty happy with my Epiphone, it has very nice tones.

I would love to have an Ibanez RG for metal, a Fender Jazzmaster for clean and effects and a Gibson Les Paul for all around sound.

I'm hoping that the doctor tells me that I don't have to stick myself everyday :(

Hopefully not!

If you do fall into that category, I'm hoping you can participate in an alternative solution that does not involve needles.

No sticking thank god :) I have Reactive Hypoglycemia , time for a diet change :(

http://www.zzounds.com/item--FEN119700

that makes me want to learn to play guitar. Not the john mayer part either.

I didn't like the sound of it too much though. It's too laid back for my taste in music.

http://www.zzounds.com/item--FEN0109200800

I have an I have the first version of this model when it first came out. Mine is referred to as the srv texas special. Has the first go round of the texas special pick ups that are extremely hot. Has that biting crunchy sound that texas blues is known for. And mine doesn't have the SRV on the pickgaurd. :)

I've been a fan of Ibanez guitars, if I ever had the money to buy one that is. I've been pretty happy with my Epiphone, it has very nice tones.

I would love to have an Ibanez RG for metal, a Fender Jazzmaster for clean and effects and a Gibson Les Paul for all around sound.

Another reason to come this way for a visit . Kelly's Music has a wide selection of new and used Les Pauls from new to vintage. I bought my two for less than 1k for both. I have a 72' gold top , and a late 90's model Tobabacco burst studio. :)

Was at the O's game last night, had a ton of fun!! I have to mention though, and Ryan I still love ya ;) I actually texted 4 people to get your cell number last night with no luck. But of the three games at Camden yards against the Yankess that I have been too this year, all of which we won by the way, last night were the worse Yankee fans I have ever come across, never seen so many thrown out for drunken disconduct or whatever. The last game I was there, 3rd row dead center field right below the score board, we won with a walk off walk. Never seen that happen before. Last night, the score went back and forth a few times, we left our starter and middle reliever in way too long and let the Yankess round the bags a few times, all the while they are cursing and yelling obsecenities (sp?) at the O's players. It was so sad to be around, they acted as if they were on the team and they had the right to say things like that in some way to make themselves feel better, as if their fat sweaty ass ever was on a baseball field. So the Yankess in the top of the 9th get one on, then one strikes out, then we give up two back to back intential walks, yes you read that right, never seen that happen in my life time. So while the Yankee fans are talking so much shit right behind me, Matsui and Giambi pop out. So bottom of the 9th now, score is 9-6 Yankees, 2 outs, the Yankees proceed to intentially walk Markakis and Hernadez, bases loaded now, Jay Payton hits a double to left field, all come in, tie game, Roberts pops out. I turn around and stare straight into the eyes of the biggest asshole that I knew was talking shit, he was silent for a moment, then started yelling at me that it did not mean shit and to sit down. Lol, ok so top of the 10th, Yankees leave one on, score nothing. Move onto the bottom of the 10th, Redman hits a single, then an O pops out, during next at bat, Redman steals 2nd, Markakis hits a single, man on 1st and 3rd, Yankee fans still talking shit, extra loud by now, Mora is up, bunts a beauty down third base line........ Redman being the fastest man on the field got home before A-Rod could throw the ball to 1st. Game over, Orioles 10-9 in spectacular fashion. They send off some fireworks and we begin to head home. But in the process of stopping by the bathroom, and walking to the truck, Yankee fans are still talking shit, still bashing the Orioles all the way out. Really really sad, so a few O's fans started chanting "Lets go Red Sox's". Oh it was great!!!!!!

Jeter striking out!! (sorry for the pictures, only had my phone with me)

27109501682.jpg

A-Rod striking out looking..

27109501689.jpg

27109501661.jpg

Intential walk to Godzilla I mentioned above...

27109501620.jpg

Markakis warming up...

27109501513.jpg

Tejada warming up..

27109501577.jpg

And the craziness after the winning hit....

27109501648.jpg

I don't care that we are not in the playoffs, the wins that came from the last at bat 3 months ago, and last night over the Yankees make it worth while.

off to get some food. and then start working on the garage.

get me some food to plz, I'm hungry :(

how does toast, butter, bacon and big glass of cocoa milk sound ?

thats a very interesting choice in food. Cocoa milk? wtf

Chocolate milk....doesn't translate the same as in Europe it is probably made from Dutch Cocoa instead of some stupid crap syrup that is mostly sugar that we use.

You just have to ignore the retards some times and enjoy your victory :)

fing05.giffing05.gif

http://www.zzounds.com/item--FEN119700

that makes me want to learn to play guitar. Not the john mayer part either.

I didn't like the sound of it too much though. It's too laid back for my taste in music.

http://www.zzounds.com/item--FEN0109200800

I have an I have the first version of this model when it first came out. Mine is referred to as the srv texas special. Has the first go round of the texas special pick ups that are extremely hot. Has that biting crunchy sound that texas blues is known for. And mine doesn't have the SRV on the pickgaurd. :)

I don't like the necks on Fenders, much prefer the metal style guitars for playing or the complete opposite in a plectrum. Probably since I have an old school Ibanez roadstar and a Gibson L4.

Was at the O's game last night, had a ton of fun!! I have to mention though, and Ryan I still love ya ;) I actually texted 4 people to get your cell number last night with no luck. But of the three games at Camden yards against the Yankess that I have been too this year, all of which we won by the way, last night were the worse Yankee fans I have ever come across, never seen so many thrown out for drunken disconduct or whatever. The last game I was there, 3rd row dead center field right below the score board, we won with a walk off walk. Never seen that happen before. Last night, the score went back and forth a few times, we left our starter and middle reliever in way too long and let the Yankess round the bags a few times, all the while they are cursing and yelling obsecenities (sp?) at the O's players. It was so sad to be around, they acted as if they were on the team and they had the right to say things like that in some way to make themselves feel better, as if their fat sweaty ass ever was on a baseball field. So the Yankess in the top of the 9th get one on, then one strikes out, then we give up two back to back intential walks, yes you read that right, never seen that happen in my life time. So while the Yankee fans are talking so much shit right behind me, Matsui and Giambi pop out. So bottom of the 9th now, score is 9-6 Yankees, 2 outs, the Yankees proceed to intentially walk Markakis and Hernadez, bases loaded now, Jay Payton hits a double to left field, all come in, tie game, Roberts pops out. I turn around and stare straight into the eyes of the biggest asshole that I knew was talking shit, he was silent for a moment, then started yelling at me that it did not mean shit and to sit down. Lol, ok so top of the 10th, Yankees leave one on, score nothing. Move onto the bottom of the 10th, Redman hits a single, then an O pops out, during next at bat, Redman steals 2nd, Markakis hits a single, man on 1st and 3rd, Yankee fans still talking shit, extra loud by now, Mora is up, bunts a beauty down third base line........ Redman being the fastest man on the field got home before A-Rod could throw the ball to 1st. Game over, Orioles 10-9 in spectacular fashion. They send off some fireworks and we begin to head home. But in the process of stopping by the bathroom, and walking to the truck, Yankee fans are still talking shit, still bashing the Orioles all the way out. Really really sad, so a few O's fans started chanting "Lets go Red Sox's". Oh it was great!!!!!!

You should texted me...

Did it up last night pimp style. Had to celebrate since I do have a signed purchase agreement on the house. There are some things that make me feel like it could fall apart, but at least we will know within 15 days. Otherwise come Dec 2 I have no place to live (or work for that matter).

Got the new coil on my S-10, runs great now except for the absurdly high idle speed. Gotta fix that problem and it should be operational.

I guess Aaron did. :Doh: too busy in the kitchen and I didn't notice :(

:drink40:
I guess Aaron did. :Doh: too busy in the kitchen and I didn't notice :(