mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Sure Dave won't mind having those things out of his garage finally :D

kay, jim, don't hold your work from us. i'm sure you talked about it earlier but this is later...

kay, jim, don't hold your work from us. i'm sure you talked about it earlier but this is later...

bib1ys1.jpg

bib2wi6.jpg

Just some ones I posted way back the 'hop.

http://www.zillaspeak.com/bib-howtobuild.asp

That's an idea what the design is like...mine are for 6.5's, Ryan had the bigger ones for 12's :)

interesting. i assume they are to host some full ranges...

you mean you still haven't set those things up yet?! its only been about 8 months!

Yeah, I know :(

It took me about two months to figure out what kind of cabinets I wanted, then another three months trying to find someone to build them, a month debating whether I could build them myself and still be happy with the results, and the rest I can't quite remember... :D

Anyone have any CAT5/6 cable they want to get rid of?

i've got 4-5 cats i'd like to get rid of. they're not mine but i still want them to go missing

what about crossover cables? I know how to make them but I'm to lazy to do it and if someone just has it sitting around I'd take it. I need it for my xbox to connect to the back of my extra RJ-45 connector.

eh? are you guys serious? just go to your friendly computer shop and grab what you need. i have about 500 feet here but it would cost more to ship it than what it is actually worth.

it would cost more to ship an already made crossover cable rather then going in a store in buying? Wth, how much could is possibly cost to ship a 6 or 12' foot crossover cable...

it will cost ~$8-10 for shipping alone. The cost of the wire is pennies; the ends run about $1 a pair unless you buy them in bulk. I can make one for you without a problem, but are you willing to pay that price?

meh, ups is gay(or whoever you looked up) if it costs the same to ship wire when it costed me 10 dollars to ship horns. I'd rather build one myself I just don't feel like doing it honestly, lol.

you have to add the eh onto the shipping, that's where the extra $$ comes in

Anyone have any CAT5/6 cable they want to get rid of?

How much you need?

Really dumb question...

But on a simple 1/4 wave enclosure, does it matter if you have the driver at the end 90* to the length of the tube? As opposed to the cone of the speaker being in the same axis laying the tube flat pointing the speaker towards you, you put it in the side at the end and point the tube up?

you have to add the eh onto the shipping, that's where the extra $$ comes in

silly me!!! fing05.giffing05.gif

Really dumb question...

But on a simple 1/4 wave enclosure, does it matter if you have the driver at the end 90* to the length of the tube? As opposed to the cone of the speaker being in the same axis laying the tube flat pointing the speaker towards you, you put it in the side at the end and point the tube up?

You mean something like this?

http://passdiy.com/speakers.htm

(scroll all the way down)