mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Later Sean, be sure to take in the 'sights' for me. :)

Off to bed, probably won't have an opportunity to even fire up the machine until next Friday as I am staying at my bosses house right on the beach. :D

Later!

you're going to have lots of catching up to do ;)

The banana will finally have a home :woot:

the banana?

I believe he means the banana pulp cones on the Fostex?

Off to bed, probably won't have an opportunity to even fire up the machine until next Friday as I am staying at my bosses house right on the beach. :D

Later!

you're going to have lots of catching up to do ;)

Agreed.

The banana will finally have a home :woot:

the banana?

I believe he means the banana pulp cones on the Fostex?

makes sense

i'll have the video camera ready tomorrow for the first attempt to start the 3800. only have a few vacuums to hook up and the fuel lines.

and poly bushings in the control arms = squeaky

used the whole tube of lube :-D but still got some nasty sounds. I figure I'll buy a large amount and relube them in a few months

Never been in anything with modded suspension...

i'll have the video camera ready tomorrow for the first attempt to start the 3800. only have a few vacuums to hook up and the fuel lines.

niiiiiiice

and poly bushings in the control arms = squeaky

used the whole tube of lube :-D but still got some nasty sounds. I figure I'll buy a large amount and relube them in a few months

I covered any part of mine that may touch something else

only have one little squeak, and that's only noticeable when you're sitting there articulating the LCA

Frank can't obtain an erection so he goes to the doctor. The doctor tells him the muscles at the base of his penis are broken down and there's nothing he can do unless he's willing to try an experimental surgery.

Frank asks what the surgery is and the doctor tells him they take the muscles from the base of a baby elephant's trunk, insert them in the base of his penis, and hope for the best. Frank says that sounds pretty scary but the thought of never having sex again is even scarier, so he says ok.

The doctor goes ahead and performs the surgery and about 6 weeks later the gives frank the go ahead to "try out his new equipment". Frank takes his wife out to dinner. While at dinner Frank starts feeling incredible pressure in his pants.

It gets unbearable and he figures no one can see him so he undoes his pants. No sooner does he do this his penis pops out of his pants, rolls across the table, grabs a dinner roll, and disappears back into his pants.

His wife sits in shock for a few moments, and then gets a sly look on her face. She says, "That was pretty cool! Can you do that again?" With his eyes watering and a painful look on his face, Frank says, "Probably, but I don't know if I can fit another dinner roll up my ass."

Why am I the one people always call when they have problems???

Car broke? Call Ryan.

Emotional problems? Who sucks worst at giving emotional advice, oh I know, Ryan does... so lets call him

Desk need assembled? Call Ryan.

And the list goes on.

Seriously, if its broke, I get called and I normally fix it.

The good thing though, I've got favors to call in, done it before and damn do I get help. :)

I have a feeling it is a lot like that with most of us on here.

you are correct sir.

Car broke? Call Ryan.

Emotional problems? Who sucks worst at giving emotional advice, oh I know, Ryan does... so lets call him

And the list goes on.

The good thing though, I've got favors to call in, done it before and damn do I get help. :)

you are correct sir.

The Chevelle won't get touched though. :(

Jim, please tell me your going to sand it with a random orbital? If you don't have one, go buy a Bosch, they are kickass.

Dave doesn't have a random orbital, he has one of those hand sanders with a vibrating base-thingy...not sure the actual name for it. I just need it to take down about 1/16'th on the front edges and 1/8'th on the top.

I've got a random orbit at home but I don't think I have any paper for it...pretty sure it's a Bosch actually.

Not sure how I want to finish them yet...

Car broke? Call Ryan.

And the list goes on.

you are correct sir.

Agreed.

Favors are good to own.

J

your motherland. i.e. in the country you were born in and live in. Probably American English and not British :D

yes, motherland it is then.

actually in the city where i was born and live :)

Jim, please tell me your going to sand it with a random orbital? If you don't have one, go buy a Bosch, they are kickass.

Dave doesn't have a random orbital, he has one of those hand sanders with a vibrating base-thingy...not sure the actual name for it. I just need it to take down about 1/16'th on the front edges and 1/8'th on the top.

I've got a random orbit at home but I don't think I have any paper for it...pretty sure it's a Bosch actually.

It's a mouse finishing sander , just about the only electric sander I have. I have 6 or 7 random orbital sanders, but they are all air powered :(

jitterbug is what we've always called them.

i've got a few DA's laying around down here but they're all air powered as well.

if anyone has a cheap HU laying around with at least one pair of full range and one sub pre-out let me know.

It's a mouse finishing sander , just about the only electric sander I have. I have 6 or 7 random orbital sanders, but they are all air powered :(

Do you have a flush trim bit in the router stuff you brought over?

I'm thinking that might be easier than sanding down the overlap on the front...not sure if it'd work with the ply without tearing it apart though...