mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Don't even bother looking at Access then. :)

Just went to wally world to pick up some .22 shells . The lady at the counter asked if I had been convicted of domestic violence in the past year. I looked at her and asked what the date was....................She wouldn't sell me bullets :D

haha

nice fing05.gif

Just went to wally world to pick up some .22 shells . The lady at the counter asked if I had been convicted of domestic violence in the past year. I looked at her and asked what the date was....................She wouldn't sell me bullets :D

lmao thats hilarious

What you guys think...

2000 BMW

or

1997 BMW

I'm such a sucker for black but the 97 is already 10 years old and I need a DD that will last me for atleast 4 years

EDIT: By DD I mean a car that will be driven to work (5 miles) everyday, wal-mart runs, 65-mile trip about every two weeks and very occassional road trips. = <10K per year

Edited by MKader17

What you guys think...

2000 BMW

or

1997 BMW

I'm such a sucker for black but the 97 is already 10 years old and I need a DD that will last me for atleast 4 years

EDIT: By DD I mean a car that will be driven to work (5 miles) everyday, wal-mart runs, 65-mile trip about every two weeks and very occassional road trips. = <10K per year

Sean (///M5) is the guy to talk to about BMWs