mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i had another day that should make me feel like :dancing:

but i feel like :poop:

eh i shouldn't say feel like poop, i'm just not :dancing: doesn't feel like any real victories...just like i quit playing then find out i won by some technicality ....if that even makes sense

IMG_0234.jpg

Probably going to end up copying that look on the BIB's...but fuck me is oak pricey for what it is.

just wondering... has anyone ever sat through and read through this complete thread? Do you think this would qualify for "i'm addicted to car audio when..." thread if you did what i just mention?

just wondering... has anyone ever sat through and read through this complete thread? Do you think this would qualify for "i'm addicted to car audio when..." thread if you did what i just mention?

no because this thread is very off topic and doesn't revolve solely on car audio. Now if you said "I'm addicted to wasting my life on forums," I would agree.

no because this thread is very off topic and doesn't revolve solely on car audio. Now if you said "I'm addicted to wasting my life on forums," I would agree.

:werd_msword:

ahahaha... that's right i forgot about it being off topic... LOL

IMG_0234.jpg

Probably going to end up copying that look on the BIB's...but fuck me is oak pricey for what it is.

Use cherry then :D

have a new toy. pics later, too much to do right now.

Well, in that case I'll fly to Peru and get my own mahogany :P

In all reality, I don't like oak. Reminds me of the 90's too much, but that is probably since I have been house shopping a lot lately and that era of house I hate.

Hopefully the owners of this house will negotiate. This would be my office:

3379971_10.jpg

So glad seeing real fireplaces, I guess when you're in MN nobody's stupid enough to put a gas one in :D

And as you can see through the windows it is in the woods.

has one of these along with it too :)

3379971_2.jpg

Put a red top in the truck last night, couldn't wait for shipping as I have to go to the airport on Tuesday and will not leave the car there for a week.

IMG_0234.jpg

No shit. $72/sheet here.

High end, sure...not sure how "extremely rare" those are :D

Extremely rare in a place full of bassheads like CarAudio, sure.

Wood people:

Is there any finish that I can use for both birch ply and red oak that would look good on both? It's either that or I stain the suprabaffle and trim separately than the cabinet.