mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I imagine the door panel might sing a touch though.

i think he made a FG panel / pod and covered it in vinyl (sp?)

again, speaking from memory, so i may be wrong.

He FG'd a baffle to the door skin, and I never saw any additional bracing. Door panels aren't rigid enough in my experience for that much speaker.

Ok, so what do ya'll know about remote accessing a computer from anywhere with a laptop?

Reason: One of my friends would like to access their computer (hooked to a CNC router) and wants to access their template design program anywhere with their laptop. (It is a granite counter top shop)

Talk to 'IamDeMan' on CA.com. He knows all about that stuff and is pretty good at explaining it.

as soon as i'm done with my enclosure i'm going to say bye-bye to spending large money on car audio.

my room is screaming for IB bass now that the new garage is adjacent to one of the walls :D

and i'm still itching to buy a nice turn-table

I know how to enable remote access but I've never actually successfully talked to my computer from another computer. They use it all the time at my job but no one has actually ever explained it to me. I'd be interested to know as well :)

Found the cutout on the XT19 at 1.4" or 35mm

And I've got the frames figured out too I think. :D

I'd like Sean to confirm that before you build anything. It seems a little large; I've got the tiny little XT19s

be glad to, but remind me next week when I am home as I will forget.

oh yea....still in bed typing, laptop ftw

my typical hotel pose

Theres several ways I can go about making this mount, I'm kinda worried about it resonating... But I guess I could build some extra and send them to Sean for testing. :)

I can coat them in SS Spectrum

True.

I'm debating on building them out of steel or wood, can't decide. If the hole diam on the tweet isn't to odd I can make them out of steel easy enough and just TIG weld it for chits and giggles.

LEAD.

I don't have access to any lead for it. :(

Stick on fishing weights, suspend dots or strips :D

Come up with idears, I'd be happy to make some. :)

P3010085.jpg

P3010086.jpg

i love those :)

I like the Exclusives as well :D

Theres several ways I can go about making this mount, I'm kinda worried about it resonating... But I guess I could build some extra and send them to Sean for testing. :)

I can coat them in SS Spectrum

True.

I'm debating on building them out of steel or wood, can't decide. If the hole diam on the tweet isn't to odd I can make them out of steel easy enough and just TIG weld it for chits and giggles.

LEAD.

I don't have access to any lead for it. :(

Hell, look through the yello pages. Or do a google search. You can order anything online. Lead is soft enough you can easily machine it with a router.

Better yet, make a template out of wood, then make a mold, get a bunch of fishing weights from Wal-Mart, melt them down and pour them into the mold. Voila!

You can buy bulk lead for making your own fishing weights from Cabelas or Bass Pro cheaper.

P3010085.jpg

P3010086.jpg

Is that the Usher P? I am considering them for use in my vehicle.

The Usher has a round baffle, Peerless cuts thiers like that.

another idea

SINSHEIM2007093.jpg

same method of attaching the "bars" to the box as in the first 2 pics.

those are sweet!!

I got some pics of a vette, 55, and a i have no clue what year chevy truck to show you guys once i get them on the puter and uploaded.

Flip is suggesting Dyns, but i just sold my iridiums and kind of want to do something different. Aren't they both made by Morel using similar motors/baskets?

Dyn makes their own drivers in Denmark, Morels are from Israel. Not at all the same.

P3010085.jpg

P3010086.jpg

Is that the Usher P? I am considering them for use in my vehicle.

The Usher has a round baffle, Peerless cuts thiers like that.

That's why I questioned it. First thing that threw me off. I just thought they'd cut it.

Just had some great chicken, mushrooms, and potatoes.

wish I could rid myself of these muscle pains.

fudge, bad news on top of bad news, i need a pucking beer but i have to start on my homework and take home test.

i really don't need this stress right now, but when something goes wrong in the family, who do you call? meeeeeee

ohh, how i agree. started a new workout program and i'm sure as hell. though i think part of it has to do with a possible slipped disc in the neck.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

What the hell, I'm in the engineering library, and there is a cute redhead here that I've never seen before. I thought I'd seen every female in this building...

there's usually not too many females in engineering libraries, especially not attractive ones

A good soaking in the tub usually works for me, unfortunately I can't fit in the damned thing :lame:

Time to go grab some parts for my Wallin jig.

Good day of nothingness today.

I like Exclusives, too!

Halloween in a week! :woot:

And I still havent found a good costume yet for all the Halloween parties that will be going on

i need to find someone with the capibility to polish stainless steel....or just buy a setup and polish the 1911 myself