mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I just got done eating, killing some time on here then back to cleaning the shop for me.

Going home this weekend and powerwashing a hog building.

Also going to take my .17 and going to see how well I can shoot about roughly 200 yards, possibly farther providing it isn't very windy. Thats an awful small bullet to be playing in the wind with. :)

I've got to go to teh bank, cash some checks, put gas in the van and drive back to NC.

Should be getting my old van back this wknd, yay.

I need to get ahold of Dirty Jobs and have Mike Rowe come down and do the powerwashing for me. :)

I've got to go to teh bank, cash some checks, put gas in the van and drive back to NC.

Wha??

Theres two bat caves?

Wha??

Theres two bat caves?

Yep, there's an '05 bat cave...I hate the way it drives, not a fan of the small V8.

But it does have really comfy captain's chairs.

Adrian.............find me a good running Fiat Panda? I need a price on it.

Snicker Snicker Snicker

go to canada, there a few floating around up there.

good luck getting one into the us without giving up an arm and leg. friend done tried. also, look for a yugo, real close to the panda in overall layout. he started to have good luck with one until he added real power, then had some issues pop up and got rid of the car.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

IF I got one, well lets just say it wouldn't be imported right away, but I'd have some use of it.

Then again how could I not in Europe? Yes you heard right. My ass is heading to europe next year, if I don't get an assignment switch (long story).

IF we go when we come back, it would be shipped over as my personal vehicle at no charge. GOTTA love the military.

Figure, get some more iCON'S, some more sundowns, a few runs of 0/1 and another alt............NICE ASS BASS.

J

As I said before, you really can't drive in Amsterdam. Or perhaps shouldn't is a better way of putting it. It is WAY faster to hoof it and use public transport.

I will be about 2 hrs south of there if we go. Its in the country. about 25 from germany and 5 from belgum.

J

you could get a surprise visit :P

All I ask is SOME advance notice guys. Gotta keep the woman happy, and I gotta have notice as far as work goes too.

J

I need to get ahold of Dirty Jobs and have Mike Rowe come down and do the powerwashing for me. :)

Powerwashing DOES suck ass.

J

Indeed it does, but thankfully its still halfway warm when I'm doing it now. I've had to powerwash in 30* weather before, now that job Sucks.

Hmm, what to do tonight...

Might have to do some calling and find someone to shoot some pool with.

YES YES it does!!!!!

And tonight is just a sit in the room and talk with my little lady tonight.

J

Note to old ladies: if you come to a complete stop at a yellow light be prepared to get rearended, maybe that will knock some sense into your brainless skulls you old farts...

at the very least I now know for certain that my brakes and tires are in thorough working order

i wish there was a place here to shoot pool and not have to deal with drunk fudgeheads. I haven't played in probably 3-4 years

just d/l the new foo fighters cd.....i'm really really glad i didn't buy it. D/l the disturbed cd right now, it appears to be much better, what is this world coming to

Indeed it does, but thankfully its still halfway warm when I'm doing it now. I've had to powerwash in 30* weather before, now that job Sucks.

Use hot water :D

i wish there was a place here to shoot pool and not have to deal with drunk fudgeheads. I haven't played in probably 3-4 years

Have a billiard room come Dec 6

Use hot water :D

We don't have a hot water one. :)

Hmm, just connect it to a different water source. I regularly use hot water through mine, it just requires a threaded fixture on the basin in my sink.

Outie for the night.....................

J

Hmm, just connect it to a different water source. I regularly use hot water through mine, it just requires a threaded fixture on the basin in my sink.

This is powerwashing a hog building, no hot water available. :)