mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

vj has gotten a chill pill.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Shit, I'm away at conferences every week until mid-December.

damn captain....got you busy,eh?

i need something to help me lose this damn gut. i'm toning up nicely, but can't seem to rid myself of the middle age spread.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I think I'm done drinking. Only had 3 beers and feel like total shit. Could be the fact that I raked leaves all night and my allergies are killing me. Naw, fuck it. I'm done drinking. What's the point anymore?

was there ever a point to drinking?

otherwise, how's it going ryan1?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Fuck it. I can't deal with life.

Work is koo, but damn, I can't catch a break for shit. Get done at work, go home and work. The baby momma does nothing but nag at me. I'm in love with a girl I can never be with, and winter is coming. I hate the cold. Snow is beautiful, but fuck the cold.

Oh, and it's a home game weekend which means a bunch of fucking hope (alcohol) filled ND fans crowding the town and fucking shit up.

I need some sleep. Shit, 11 on a Friday and I'm going to bed. This is NOT right. I should be out poking something(s).

vj has gotten a chill pill.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

thank you :)

ryan1, i think you may need to seek counsel bro. You got alot of chit on ur plate. Maybe they will help you find new ways to deal with it, or maybe return to your former glory.

J

Dunno about anyone else but alcohol gives me sweeeeeet sweet dreams, best thing to have after a hard day...

Chopping wood is such a stress reliever.

it doesn't beat moving dirt with the excavator :)

Dunno about anyone else but alcohol gives me sweeeeeet sweet dreams, best thing to have after a hard day...

drinking is cool. getting drunk isn't :grouphug:

damn captain....got you busy,eh?

i need something to help me lose this damn gut. i'm toning up nicely, but can't seem to rid myself of the middle age spread.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

hmm, i've tried an 8 minute ab program all summer. everyone tells me i lost the gut i had.

compared to what ab workouts i've done when i was going to the gym, those 8 minutes knock me out every time :)

is it just a sset of exercises or a DVD adrian?

snet it my way man!!!

J

ryan1, i think you may need to seek counsel bro. You got alot of chit on ur plate. Maybe they will help you find new ways to deal with it, or maybe return to your former glory.

J

Thanks for the concern, but I know once the kid pops out, I'll be fine. There's only two things I really want in life, and this is the big one, so it's basically going to jumpstart a new life for me. I'm not ready for it, but on the other hand, I can't wait.

It's damn cold out this morning.

It's damn cold out this morning.

Same here.

Putting the finishing touches on the BIB's today...should have them playing when I go back :)

I would love to be able to just get away for a little while. Over the summer, I did get a little week vacation, but it was really just Wednesday to Sunday, and it was with the entire wifeys family, so not my normal definition of a vacation.

That is NOT a vacation.

In that case, I'd definitely want hot water. You already sent yours off to the butcher?

We have 6 buildings, when full we have 3,500 of them. :)

If you do it right the temp of the water won't really matter anyway, in cold weather the hot water will just steam up the building so you can't see anyway.

Yeah, well my inlaws grow 4-6 :D But at least one is for me. I am hoping to keep it away from the butcher until we move though.

So I decided to try this sandwich shop for the first time for dinner tonight.

The place looked a little funky, but I ignored it.

Bottom line: I think I just ate a Vietnamese meatball sandwich. Wow, that was a funky sandwich.

A banh? Those are great!!

I have no idea. It had peas, carrots, 2 unidentifiable vegetables, and an unidentifiable meat. The baguette was really good though since I think they make them right there in the store.

Yep, great shit but only if they were French trained Viet's as then the bread is the bomb which really makes the sandwich.

let me know if you want to know where it is while you're here

Gonna be hard to beat the ones I get here. Crazy viets speak French in the kitchen, but damn are the baked goods yummy.

What is your schedule like the week I will be there?

Wednesday the 14th to Friday the 16th?

class til 4:30 on Wednesdays, til 1:30 on Thursdays, and 1:30 on Fridays

I don't think I have anything major during that time period that'd eat up a whole bunch of time

Rock on. I will figure out the rest of my schedule early next week. During the day I will be busy, but we can surely hook up at night.

Not real sure, looking like it might not set up correctly.

Time shall tell...

You need to displace a bit more water than the booze you add.

drinking is cool. getting drunk isn't :grouphug:

ah fuck, I love booze.

/\ especially in the form of wine & beer