mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Catch a Celtics game when you're in Boston. Ridiculous they are.

There is a really cool company in Minneapolis called Orfield Labs. I had never heard of them before but they have the world's quietest anechoic chamber and had the world's first digital recording studio. If we do this meet thing at Sean's house, I'm going to head over there and see if I can sit in the chamber for 60 minutes. Apparently most people can't do more than 15 minutes. Would like to get over there and do an interview for AudioJunkies. Mind you, I might go anyways even if we don't have a big get together.

Can you explain about the "anechoic chamber" please? Never heard of one.

J

Today has been boring..........................I am just waiting on some news about the future...............hopefully I will find out in the next 2 weeks or so.

J

Ever seen pictures of a room with those triangular tiles on the walls, floor and ceilings?

An anechoic chamber is a room that's been built to have next to no reflections at all...so it's totally out of the picture as far as anything being tested in it is concerned. In normal rooms, the shape and reflectivity of the surfaces play as much or more of a role in what you hear than the drivers themselves...

HMMM any pics anywhere??

Is the challenge to just be in there or to be silent and be in there?

J

crazy night lol

indeed..........

was at a party that got busted up

now im chilling, talking on MSN

what were you up to tonight 2k?

Lasagna.................yummy yummy

J

Yes the TCN's made PLENTY

Always do.

Now if I could just get some REAL bacon for breakfast I'd be in business.

J

Shhh...Im on teh netz stealing Ericsson's bandwidth.

Second week here, not too shabby.

L.B. looks like he belongs in the Louisiana swamp, not Dallas.

I know I'm a prick to judge people by how they look, but that's life.

I admit, I tend to do it too. But that is somewhat a product of my background. :(

As soon as I saw your picture, I thought "Oh thank god, this appears to be a normal person."

Hard to find some of those, you know.

The facebook picture of me with junior?

The first one I saw was at a birthday party of yours where he was looking in the cooler, if I remember correctly. I think the picture was hosted here.

How is working going by the way? I think you were working on a new, very small actuator that you were under a lot of pressure for? How did that turn out?

Quite bad actually, if you want to know more I can tell you via PM. Short version, they owe me a chunk of money, they are using the design, they broke MD labor laws, one of our lawyers had a field day. End of story I am back in super scramble mode for new job.

about 2 grams of acetaminophen and 12 hours of sleep later and I'm doing just peachy...for now...

Aaron looks like he could kick my ass so I have to play it cool, you see.

I may appear that way, but I am not the type. I hold everything in, only outlet is soccer once a week and gym.

The idea of a CA.com meet kind of scares me, in all honesty.

There are a lot of people on there I definitely don't want to meet, even be in the same state as.

everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I respect yours. However, I get a long with a lot of the people in the jello and crunk thread and if they lived near me I'm sure we could all be good friends. I'm not saying any of those guys are meeting me in Tulsa but there's one guy that seems pretty cool.

SSA sure doesn't ever have any meets *cough* *cough*

We have had a few. There have been a few in SoCal, Arizona, and Virgina.

WOW......................how life changes sooooooooooo fast

L.B. looks like he belongs in the Louisiana swamp, not Dallas.

I know I'm a prick to judge people by how they look, but that's life.

I admit, I tend to do it too. But that is somewhat a product of my background. :(

As soon as I saw your picture, I thought "Oh thank god, this appears to be a normal person."

Hard to find some of those, you know.

The facebook picture of me with junior?

The first one I saw was at a birthday party of yours where he was looking in the cooler, if I remember correctly. I think the picture was hosted here.

How is working going by the way? I think you were working on a new, very small actuator that you were under a lot of pressure for? How did that turn out?

Quite bad actually, if you want to know more I can tell you via PM. Short version, they owe me a chunk of money, they are using the design, they broke MD labor laws, one of our lawyers had a field day. End of story I am back in super scramble mode for new job.

Yikes, tell me more.

Aaron looks like he could kick my ass so I have to play it cool, you see.

I may appear that way, but I am not the type. I hold everything in, only outlet is soccer once a week and gym.

I need to start playing soccer again so I'm not such a fatass.

I am really tired of changing passwords at work. I understand why they require the pw changes, but it drives me bananas. I tried at least 10 new passwords this morning, all of which were "too similar" to previous passwords I have used.

Well duh! That's how I remember all of them!

If there's grass on the field, play ball; if not, flip em over and play in the mud

</randomuselessinformation>

:popcorn:

M-Audio technical support is really quite poor.

Good thing their soundcards make up for it.

If there could be grass on the field, play ball; if not, flip em over and play in the mud

</randomuselessinformation>

:popcorn:

Fixed. No bushes for me.

Chris is so happy that he is now of legal age.

I could not imagine waiting until I was 21 to legally buy alcohol. I don't care for bars much, but waiting till I was 21 to go to the liquor board store would be extremely irritating.

I am really tired of changing passwords at work. I understand why they require the pw changes, but it drives me bananas. I tried at least 10 new passwords this morning, all of which were "too similar" to previous passwords I have used.

Well duh! That's how I remember all of them!

I guess that depends on how complex that have to be.

Some of ours require 3 lowercase, 3 uppercase 3 numbers 3 special characters, no dictionary words and no series of adjacent keys.

Our password structure is changing to that Dec. 1... so I'll have to write my damn password down to remember it.