mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i think it was in the hoopties thread

500mg of azithromycin and 1000mg of acetaminophen down the hatch :popcorn:

anyone seen this video before? I lol'd

repost ! :P

Thanks for the repost. Some of us are slow and don't catch it the first time :)

I don't visit the HOP over here enough to know what reposts here are ;). I wonder how much they cost.

3 years worth of food stamps

I see, I'd better start saving!

I don't visit the HOP over here enough to know what reposts here are ;). I wonder how much they cost.

I was thinking about going the easy money route and just selling a kidney

I was thinking about going the easy money route and just selling a kidney

i sold one of my livers yesterday :)

*yes, i know what organ the liver is*

So I have 3 interviews for Co-Op in the next two days with Exxon Mobil, Flint Hills Resources, and Praxair. I really want to get on with Exxon Mobil but I wish Flint Hills would take and send me to Corpus Christi. So nice down there, so close to padre island and so much fishing in the area, Baffin Bay, Port O Conner, and about 6 other bays in the area. Sadly that won't happen but maybe if Flint hires me I can arrange it .

So I have 3 interviews for Co-Op in the next two days with Exxon Mobil, Flint Hills Resources, and Praxair. I really want to get on with Exxon Mobil but I wish Flint Hills would take and send me to Corpus Christi. So nice down there, so close to padre island and so much fishing in the area, Baffin Bay, Port O Conner, and about 6 other bays in the area. Sadly that won't happen but maybe if Flint hires me I can arrange it .

Good luck :)

Corpus Christi is alright for the weekend, couldn't imagine actually living there though..

New opera with speed dial is sweet.

the other day at work I found an old IBM 486 33mHz machine with a whopping 4mb of RAM. I was surprised it had a 3.5" floppy instead of a 5.25".

4 megs of RAM would be blazing fast for a machine like that :)

I know people with 468 "laptops" that use them solely for logging of amateur radio contacts in the field, because they don't crash, run off of 11-12VDC with no problems and won't chew through a 100Ah gel cell in a single night. And if one ever breaks, gets dropped off a cliff, run over...just get another for free or next to free.

Modern laptops are a pain in the ass for that sort of thing.

Triple integrals, Green's theorem, spherical coordinates, etc, all suck ass.

How one is supposed to study this without the aid of beer I'm not sure.

I've got a Dell Latitude XPi circa 1995 that I can't bring myself to get rid of...ironically, it weighs (a lot) less than my XPS, and the battery charging circuit on both of them stopped working :D

That's progress...

The idea of a CA.com meet kind of scares me, in all honesty.

There are a lot of people on there I definitely don't want to meet, even be in the same state as.

everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I respect yours. However, I get a long with a lot of the people in the jello and crunk thread and if they lived near me I'm sure we could all be good friends. I'm not saying any of those guys are meeting me in Tulsa but there's one guy that seems pretty cool.

SSA sure doesn't ever have any meets *cough* *cough*

There's been 2 California ones, multiple Arizona ones, and tons of Virginia ones....

and every time Sean goes somewhere and meets someone

You ever come to Texas, sean?

I was supposed to be there on the 26&27th but just cancelled my ticket about an hour ago.

If I could just make custom home audio speakers all day, sit on a comfortable couch in the evening and enjoy quality beer, I would be a very, very, very happy man.

Until you have to do that for a living.

If I could just make custom home audio speakers all day, sit on a comfortable couch in the evening and enjoy quality beer, I would be a very, very, very happy man.

Until you have to do that for a living.

Oh how I fear you are right.

I'd feel stupid coming out with a business degree. The only things I've ever been good at and enjoy are building/designing things, fixing problems, and shooting. Business incorporates nothing of that.

fudge Me Sideways

Why can't they just have a degree in woodworking????

My w can really work the wood

The idea of a CA.com meet kind of scares me, in all honesty.

There are a lot of people on there I definitely don't want to meet, even be in the same state as.

everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I respect yours. However, I get a long with a lot of the people in the jello and crunk thread and if they lived near me I'm sure we could all be good friends. I'm not saying any of those guys are meeting me in Tulsa but there's one guy that seems pretty cool.

SSA sure doesn't ever have any meets *cough* *cough*

Tom & I are tomorrow.

And hopefuly Jordan and me next summer :D

Sean, you said you were going to a trip in Germany ?

I usually go 2x a year, but haven't this year (thanks God as I travel too damn much)