mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Dang it's almost 5:00, I can't believe how much of this day has been wasted by sleeping :(

any plans tonight gents?

sleep. went out yesterday :)

it's almost 1AM and i'm looking for invites on stmusic :lol:

any plans tonight gents?

I need to decide which concert I want to go to

any plans tonight gents?

sleep. went out yesterday :)

it's almost 1AM and i'm looking for invites on stmusic :lol:

did my invite not work for ya?

any plans tonight gents?

Headed back to Baytown after work. Have some budddies in from LSU and A&M this weekend. Think I did enough partying last night though. OH well, time to do it again.

lol get some rest then Adrian, I went out last night as well but I might do the same tonight. Tom, what concerts do you have to choose from ;)

any plans tonight gents?

Headed back to Baytown after work. Have some budddies in from LSU and A&M this weekend. Think I did enough partying last night though. OH well, time to do it again.

seems like everyone had a rough night last night. I guess I'll try and keep up though and go at it again! fing05.gif

How big is too big for a grill? I am going back and forth between 42" & 53" but I probably don't really need the 52. I'd love the extra heat control though.

Depends on how much dead carcass you're wanting to cook :drink40:

lol get some rest then Adrian, I went out last night as well but I might do the same tonight. Tom, what concerts do you have to choose from ;)

Blessedbethyname or the Misfits

Actually kinda curious to see what they write on the problem that I put " = I F'ed up " on...

post or ban when you find out, lol.

and the kimber leaves saturday. i will not own a pistol that rusts when cared for properly, nor own a brand that will not be backed by good customer service. they have a on eyear warranty that starts at day of receipt at dealer. damn thing was recieved in oct 2005. i bought it february of this year. so they'll discount the refinishing, at an additional cost of $200, and replace the grip safety and hammer for free. yeah, bite me.

and i'm off to work.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

you should have bought a springfield

i'm looking for another .22 plinker around $350 or less (at least until i change my mind) anyone have experience with the sig mosquito?

i traded the kimber in on a springfield today!! 4" bull barrel, stainless steel, ambi safety, holster, mag pouch and extra clip. can't wait to set this puppy off. pics when i get it!!

early mosquitos had some reliability issues, but it's a sig. i doubt they had issues for long,lol. i'm thinking about one of those or a walther p22.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

don't know the first one but I wouldn't mind seeing the Misfits.

don't know the first one but I wouldn't mind seeing the Misfits.

'tis a local band

Actually kinda curious to see what they write on the problem that I put " = I F'ed up " on...

and the kimber leaves saturday. i will not own a pistol that rusts when cared for properly, nor own a brand that will not be backed by good customer service. they have a on eyear warranty that starts at day of receipt at dealer. damn thing was recieved in oct 2005. i bought it february of this year. so they'll discount the refinishing, at an additional cost of $200, and replace the grip safety and hammer for free. yeah, bite me.

and i'm off to work.

i'm looking for another .22 plinker around $350 or less (at least until i change my mind) anyone have experience with the sig mosquito?

i traded the kimber in on a springfield today!! 4" bull barrel, stainless steel, ambi safety, holster, mag pouch and extra clip. can't wait to set this puppy off. pics when i get it!!

early mosquitos had some reliability issues, but it's a sig. i doubt they had issues for long,lol. i'm thinking about one of those or a walther p22.

i hated and i do mean HATED the way the p22 felt in my hand.

i wish i knew the guy that bought this...

http://www.impactguns.com/store/product3871.html

i'd like to have a few hours with one one those..and a crap ton of ammo

i like the flip up plate to keep muzzle rise down during autofire, lol. but with no recoil pad, and a no stress situation (ya know, no one firing back) a crap ton of ammo would hurt after awhile, lol.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

and i'm off to work.

i hated and i do mean HATED the way the p22 felt in my hand.

explain.....

av-7.jpeg

please :P

btw never noticed he was 350TPI lol

that's his avatar, not his sig

and that's the engine bay of a 3rd gen Camaro

but it explains the name...

that CHEVY 3rd gen houses a 350 ci Tuned Port Injected (or TPI) mouse motor.

kids....

hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: