mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Needs a girlfriend cause it's winter! And this single thing kinda sucks right now so... Can i borrow any of yours? (Chinese preferably)

We regret to inform you that your bank account could be suspended if you don't re-update your account information. To resolve this problems please click here <http://hetedate.com/boa/> and re-enter your account information. If your problems could not be resolved your account will be suspended for a period of 24 hours, after this period your account will be terminated.

:lol2::ohnoes9:

We regret to inform you that your bank account could be suspended if you don't re-update your account information. To resolve this problems please click here <http://hetedate.com/boa/> and re-enter your account information. If your problems could not be resolved your account will be suspended for a period of 24 hours, after this period your account will be terminated.

:lol2::ohnoes9:

I get those from "paypal" alll the time lol

I also recently lost an auction on Ebay and this guy contacted me and said

Dear mkader17, s.gif

s.gif I am the seller of the item you recently placed a bid on:ADCOM GFA-535 High Current Power Amplifier Item Number: 110196064185 .The winner got rejected due to security reasons.Your last bid price is taken into consideration.If you are interested to buy it please email me at Michellevip07@aol.com and include your name,address and ebay ID.Please contact me at Michellevip07@aol.com with your response

s.gifs.gif

s.gif - mjmcgehee

Problem is, that person wasn't even the seller of the item lol. How stupid can people be these days?

rawr... the gtp500II I was looking at sold this morning. Money should be coming in very nice shortly so I'm going to upgrade my pre-amp budget to something more reasonable

Echo Echo

Last night was interesting, local wedding dance, the bar kinda emptied my wallet though...

So whats the scoop on the US Amp Videos getting took down. What were the videos about?

Time for lunch and heading to the Engineering building to waste their paper an dnot mine

... Taco Bell FTW!!!

Coffee...........yum

Coffee...........yum

Jesus christ how many bowl games are we having this year, this chit is getting outta hand

The SSA bowl?

...You add two cheap subs together you get twice as much cheap music....

you buy two cheap cups of coffee and one quality cup

no matter how much cheap coffee you drink the quality cup will always taste better...

... a kicker may cost $150 or so and have 350 rms with a nice punch. Or you can get 2 Infinities for $200 have 600 rms and more bass. Sure the kicker would probably do better against one but not 2.

Kinda like a fight if you wanna use metaphores. Sure the big guy will kick the little guys ass alone, but if you bring in another little guy then the big guy is going down because he cant handle two of them.

Now your talking about quantity over quality. Initially you said it would sound better, now your saying "more bass". Two completely different things.

Just to keep the analogy going.

You will have more cheap coffee (quanity), but it is still going to taste worse than the expensive cup (quality)

So you really have to ask yourself, does the expensive coffee taste that much better to justify getting less of it then the cheaper coffee? At your price point the cheap coffee taste like crap and it would be well worth it to get one better cup. Also with the expensive coffee you still have room for some half and half (AKA: Ported Box) which could give you some of both worlds

Too much fun with these analogies

agreed

damn i hate the crowds that gather downtown on the national day.

only time where you'll ever see all the teenage emo's, retards, city hillbilies, unwhased arsehoes and football fans all together and acting like hotshot's.

quite a delightful crowd. always makes me sick to see them.