mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

There is a huge difference between what the bank says is a reality and reality.

Truth.

Is prime supposed to drop again shortly? Stealership thinks they are competitive at 8% but I can do 5% at the bank. Hope it drops a little bit more.

Hopefully I can get a grille and a set of wheels/tires for the summer and winter tires out of the deal. Forget 'hopefully' ... I'll be walking if I don't get what I want.

The wholesale lot I am going through doesnt offer financing, so I had to go strait to the bank. My credit went WAY down when I was unemployed. I lost almost 100 points :(

Went from 760 down to 680 over 3 months...That is why chase is wanting to stick it to me.

So what happened yesterday to the database? I tried to log on like 100 times and nothing

I've been experiencing that problem off and on for a couple weeks now, but it definitely screwed the pooch for a while yesterday.

The hosting situation isn't great.

There is a huge difference between what the bank says is a reality and reality.

Truth.

Is prime supposed to drop again shortly? Stealership thinks they are competitive at 8% but I can do 5% at the bank. Hope it drops a little bit more.

Hopefully I can get a grille and a set of wheels/tires for the summer and winter tires out of the deal. Forget 'hopefully' ... I'll be walking if I don't get what I want.

US Fed Reserve is rumoured to drop their rate by a full percentage point today. We will have to follow suit, because if we don't our prime rate will be 2% higher, which would put even more pressure on the manufacturing sector.

Fine by me, every loan I have is on a floating interest rate right now. :drink40:

I don't think we're dropping ours a full percentage point, though. I thought I was reading 1/2 to 3/4 earlier, but I could be wrong.

I'd love to see ours drop, I'd refi in a second since I did a no cost loan the first time out expecting this to happen. Come on 5%

Hey, Justin.

:waves:

Hello :)

J you should go ahead and get the l3's and at least the l6's to go with the l1's . Damn they sound good :)

Hey, Justin.

Where has Clifton been?

Did he die?

He has resurfaced. I talked to him the other day and he has been on caraudio for the last two.

Did you get your account back? I PMd goob the day I banned you to get him to reverse.

J you should go ahead and get the l3's and at least the l6's to go with the l1's . Damn they sound good :)

I wish I could but Im going to be broke for a month or two. I am using the 6k I saved as a down payment on a car.

i spy ramos

i also spy a nap.

ello' , you been missing some heavy duty quick paced weekends at daves. We put the interior back in in about 2.5 hours for the whole car. :)

Hey, Justin.

Where has Clifton been?

Did he die?

He has resurfaced. I talked to him the other day and he has been on caraudio for the last two.

Did you get your account back? I PMd goob the day I banned you to get him to reverse.

rofl.

I really don't know. I haven't been on ca.com in a while. I'll check.

I wish I could but Im going to be broke for a month or two. I am using the 6k I saved as a down payment on a car.

No rush , but when you get the fundage and the itch to upgrade keep them in mind, it is well worth it. The 3 way set in Daves camry is phenomenal. :)

i spy ramos

i also spy a nap.

ello' , you been missing some heavy duty quick paced weekends at daves. We put the interior back in in about 2.5 hours for the whole car. :)

Sounds like good times.

No rush , but when you get the fundage and the itch to upgrade keep them in mind, it is well worth it. The 3 way set in Daves camry is phenomenal. :)

* looks for plane tickets

Nope, still banned.

Ill send him another message to take care of it.

Off for some lunch and a quick stop at Rockler

* looks for plane tickets

If you are ever in the area let me know. I'll get a hold of Dave. It's a must listen for sure. Gonna have to start working on something for myself after I get Dave fully squared away. The trunk is not finished by any means. It's only a temp safe setup to get him to be able to compete this weekend. I got plans for later and warmer weather ;)