mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Found your perfect woman Kent.

model-diversitybk-1.jpg

<--somewhat expects a new for sale thread from the old threads that keep getting renewed.

one out of three is cause to celebrate?

well i was pretty sure i wasnt going to pass any of them so it ended better than i originally planned on. but dont worry i will be going back to college soon and this time im actually going to do somthing.

was sitting in my dynamics class waiting for it to start and came up with a brilliant idea. I won't tell you the idea but it resulted in me sitting in my room right now listening to the BIB's and calmly doing homework

you really ought to share this brilliant idea

I don't understand how people can spend that kind of money and not go to class / fail numerous classes.

I see it every single day.

Oh well, I don't care if you pass or fail, I get paid either way.

Going bald next Friday.

Bitches will love my haircut, and if they don't, they're skanks.

Aren't bitches skanks by default?

Going bald next Friday.

you're a beast, Steve

Ebay can be such a blessing and curse at the same time.

Listed four items, sold one, bought three. Couldn't pass up the 80% off Nike sunglasses.

was sitting in my dynamics class waiting for it to start and came up with a brilliant idea. I won't tell you the idea but it resulted in me sitting in my room right now listening to the BIB's and calmly doing homework

umm I got up and left class... :drink40:

Going bald next Friday.

Jag bombs.

:lol:

lol wonderful idea

(thus having the same teacher i get the urge about 20 minutes into the class when we still havent done anything)

:suicide-santa: to old teachers that cant carry a sentence and talk to themselves

Ebay can be such a blessing and curse at the same time.

Listed four items, sold one, bought three. Couldn't pass up the 80% off Nike sunglasses.

Sounds like me with craigslist.

lol wonderful idea

(thus having the same teacher i get the urge about 20 minutes into the class when we still havent done anything)

:suicide-santa: to old teachers that cant carry a sentence and talk to themselves

lol it wasn't that teacher. It was the one that sounds like an adult cartoon marsian.

The Prof that TMAX was talking about was reading a book to one student for half the class. When we left that guy was talking to us and said, "did you guys like my bedtime story today?" lol