mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Dunno about UF but most the doucherags around here play something called Flickerball. What in nine rings of hell that is I have NFI

damn spanish assignment and we have to watch one of 3 videos and all of them are taken right now grrr..... dumbass assignments!

rant...

on the other note im sittin here surfing the forum instead :)

Skipping my ASME meeting. Haven't been to any all semester... why start now

Whats wrong with Ultimate Frisbee?

I was waiting for this from you. :drink40:

People like to poo poo on it. But I have played against some of the best in the world. Heck, this past weekend got to play with a few nationals players. And from an insider, it is much harder and faster then people understand.

:drink40:

Pitched my fitness centre proposal today. Board of directors was freakin' tough but I think I managed to give them what they wanted to hear. We'll see what comes of it.

God forbid they spend a little bit of money, though.

If you need a director of womens fitness, you know where to look. ;)

I'm planning the next 3 years of my life right now...

Looks like I will leave college 3 years from now with...

Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering

Bachelors in Mathematics

A full year of work experience in the Engineering field.

That is, of course, if all goes as planned

People like to poo poo on it. But I have played against some of the best in the world. Heck, this past weekend got to play with a few nationals players. And from an insider, it is much harder and faster then people understand.

People dislike things they don't understand. Most people I know who don't like ultimate frisbee have never played it or were miserable at it the one time they tried.

A full game of ultimate frisbee is a good, fun workout. The same can be said for almost any sport.

The anti-soccer concept in North America still baffles me.

People dislike things they don't understand. Most people I know who don't like ultimate frisbee have never played it or were miserable at it the one time they tried.

A full game of ultimate frisbee is a good, fun workout. The same can be said for almost any sport.

The anti-soccer concept in North America still baffles me.

me and mike wanna play a good game of ultimate just really dont know all the rules

have sort of played before

I do??? lol

I'm always up to learn new sports! I really wish I could pick up soccer but at my age there are too many people that have played it for so much longer

gets out credit card.......

I'm going to buy this for my super wow geek roomie. it's worth the 100 bucks so he can open in front of people.

Video or u didn't do it

J

I do??? lol

I'm always up to learn new sports! I really wish I could pick up soccer but at my age there are too many people that have played it for so much longer

im glad i played soccer in highschool for my last 2 years

wish i would of made it 4 years :(

I do??? lol

im glad i played soccer in highschool for my last 2 years

wish i would of made it 4 years :(

Played about 2.25 of 4 years

broken leg took 3/4 of my sophmore season, didn't play senior year as the people on my team were complete fucking douchebags............funny thing is that year they didn;t win a fucking game

J

:woot: got my plan down.

3 hour online course this summer (w/ work)

15 hours next summer (mini/I/II)

leaves my last semesters @ 17, 16 and 12 hours with a completely free summer the year before I graduate. Travel? :)